LOLLY'S ADVENTURES PREQUEL/SPIN-OFF ANNOUNCEMENT & SNEEK PEEK!

Supp!

I haven't posted something on Wattpad in soooooo long. It's actually been really weird and boring but I've been working on Hope's and Bobby's Adventures which if you didn't know is going to be the prequel of Lolly's Adventures and the story of Bobby and Hope.

It's going to be a lot like Lolly's Adventures and will feature Lolly when she was 12 or 13. It will be posted on Wattpad in early March or April.

Here's a sneek peek:

The dresses weren't that bad and I picked some more for Kayla. I was looking at a grey dress when from the corner of my eye I saw a guy hiding behind a rack of clothes and looking my way. He was wearing sunglasses and looked like a total weirdo.

  I walked to the other side of the store and he followed me making a stand of clothes fall. He quickly tried to hide behind another rack of clothes like if I hadn't just seen him. There are some total weirdos at the mall sometimes.

  I walked over to where he was hiding. "What exactly are you doing?" I asked.

  He stepped out of his hiding place and smiled. "Are you Hope Meadow?" He asked.

  "Yes. Why?" I asked defensively. "How do you know my name?"

  The guy ignored my questions and just walked in a circle around me looking me up and down like if I were a piece of furniture he was thinking of buying.

  "I've got to hand it to him. He knows how to pick girls." He said to himself.

  "I'm going to get security." I said. "You're a creep."

  "I'm Dexter Harris." The guy introduced himself. "You're friends with my brother Bobby and he's told me lots about you. He's also hiding behind the rack your standing next to."

  "Dexter I thought we were going to try and get out quietly without her seeing us." Bobby said appearing next to me.

  "You're both creeps." I said walking away.

  "I am not a creep." Bobby said. "My brother was the one who suggested we sneak up on you and made this whole stupid plan." He then turned to his brother. "Which by the way sucked."

  "He didn't force you to do it." I said walking to the back of the store. "Why were you spying on me anyways?"

  "I was wondering what you were doing." Bobby said following me. "And I was bored."

  "Do you usually stalk people when you're bored?"

  "Sometimes."

  I looked at his brother as he walked around the store looking at stuff. "So that's Dexter?" I asked. "I thought he would be a bit more..."

  "What?" Bobby smiled.

  "Annoying, stuck-up, attention hog." I named a few traits off.

  "Believe me he is annoying." Bobby said. "But he's just a normal fourteen year old too. He likes keeping a low profile when he's back home just spending time with family and friends."

  "Explains why he's wearing sunglasses inside the mall." I said as I saw him break something and look around to see if anyone had seen. He saw me looking and put a finger to his lips motioning for me to not say a word and then hid the thing he'd broken in the back of the row.

THAT'S THE END OF THE SNEEK PEEK! WHAT DO YA THINK? ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO IT? ANYONE?

*awkward silence*

Bye!