Adventure #3: Part 1: Emilie's Adventure

Sup!

I'll be posting every Saturday and/or Sunday for this story so expect a lot of crazy, funny, weird adventures with Lolly and everyone else.

There's most likely a lot of spelling mistakes so just try and ignore them. I don't proof read this story.

I just write and then post it so it doesn't take long to update.

Don't forget to leave a comment and vote for the chapter!

I know. This chapter is a bit boring but I'm still trying to get back into writing this story.

_________________________________

Part 1: Emilie's Adventure

"How long has she been staring?" Emilie asked me as she sat next to me. She was eating a good looking piece of chocolate.

"For about an hour." I said turning to look at Lindsay sitting under some shade near the backdoor. "It's starting to get incredibly creepy. She just sits there and stares at me like a statue." I put my feet into the pool and looked up at the warm sun.

Emilie snorted. "I bet she's still in shock Dexter is your brother. Xander sent me the video and it's the funniest thing I've seen in so long. I actually felt bad for her at first but then remembered she made me believe dog poop was chocolate in Kindergarden."

It's been a few days since Lindsay found out my brother is the famous celebrity Dexter. She's been coming over a lot with the excuse that she wants to see her cousin but we all know better. She's always either drooling over Dex or staring at me like she is now. She hasn't spoken a word too me since that day and it is starting to get incredibly weird.

"So what are the plans for today?" Emilie asked me as she finished off her chocolate and put her feet in the pool same as me.

I laid back with my feet still in the water and sighed. "Now we relax." I said but not even a second later someone was standing over us covering the sun. "It was nice meanwhile it lasted." I said looking up at Xander.

Xander was grinning down at us which I found quite weird. It either meant he had gotten another insane idea, that would probably get us into trouble with the law, or it was an amazing idea that I would love, but Emilie most likely would try and run away from. "Hey girls!" He greeted still not moving.

"Good or bad?" I asked straight forward.

"Good for you and me, but most likely bad for our dear friend Emilie here." Xander confirmed my suspicion.

"I'm in!" I exclaimed and immediately stood up.

Emilie in the other hand was already starting to make a run for it. Before she could even start running Xander grabbed her and kept her in place. "Emilie my brilliant idea will helps us all. Especially you since it does have to do with you and a guy who've been crushing on for awhile now." Xander said.

"I'm not doing anything you guys tell me too." She said stubbornly as she crossed her arms against her chest. "You always either end up getting us in big trouble our embarrassing me. You two might not care what others thinks of you but I do. The whole town already thinks I'm a weirdo and it doesn't help that my best friend goes around throwing lollipops at people." She looked at me for that last part and I giggled nervously.

Xander raised an eyebrow and smirked at this new piece of information. "Really Lolly?" He asked trying not to laugh.

"I'm just trying to spread the happiness that cherry lollipops give. It's not my problem some people are grouches and don't like getting hit by lollipops." I said and Xander laughed meanwhile Emilie smiled. "Okay so I don't care what people think. You shouldn't care either Emilie. They can judge all they want but meanwhile they're being a bunch of grouches we're having fun!"