Adventure #3: Part 3: Xander's Adventure

This turned out to be more like a filler chapter so there isn't much here.

Still it's a chapter.

Don't forget to vote & comment!

______________________________

Part 3: Xander's Adventure

To say that I slept comfortably is a lie. I woke up only a few hours later, since we had arrived at my house around three in the morning, with a huge pain in my neck. Sleeping sitting down is not a good position.

Xander in the other hand looked comfortable laying in the floor snoring. Dakota wasn't next to me on the couch anymore which only meant she had woken up already.

I got off the couch and walked into the kitchen. Dakota was cooking breakfast meanwhile her long dirty blonde hair was in a ponytail. I took a seat on a barstool and put my head on the cool counter.

"I see you're awake." She said laughing. "You had quite a night with my brother. How are you feeling?"

"Dizzy, nauseous, sleepy, I have a headache and I really need a shower." I answered and groaned.

I heard her laugh. "Here this will help a bit." She said handing me some pills and a glass of water. "You have to each breakfast after taking them though. How do you think Xander will wake up?"

I chuckled then swallowed the pills and took a drink of the water. "Xander is going to wake up dying. Alcohol is not his friend, he might love it but it doesn't love him." I said and just on quo we heard someone run towards the restroom here downstairs. "Told you."

"Eat this." Dakota said putting a plate of food in front of me and then walking out of the kitchen to look for her brother.

I ate my food in silence and heard Xander rinsing his mouth in the bathroom meanwhile Dakota laughed and scolded him for drinking. She found it quite amusing that he had gotten drunk knowing he would wake up dying from the being hungover. Xander walked into the kitchen and took a seat next to me followed by Dakota who wore a smile on her face.

"Did I sleep on the floor?" Xander asked. "My back is killing me and I think I felt Cat licking me."

"You felt a cat licking you?" Dakota asked.

"It's a dog." I told her which confused her more.

"Cat is the name of Lolly's little sister Ronny's per dog. She's a bit of a special kid." Xander explained.

"She is special...very special." I agreed.

"So you have a dog names Cat?" Dakota asked and nodded. "I approve."

"So did I sleep on the floor or not?" Xander asked.

"Yes." I said. "We were to tired to drag you upstairs and before you start complaining we slept in a sitting position. At least you could move unlike us."

"I'm feeling queasy again..." Xander said clutching the counter.

"Go puke in the restroom not here where we cook and eat."

"You're so kind to someone that's hungover and is your friend. Pass me the pills, I need my headache to go away as soon as possible."

"I knew I heard some voices down here." My brother Bobby said walking into the kitchen. He froze when he saw the three of us then smirked. "You three look like you had fun last night. What time did you get home? Does mom know Lolly?"

"We got home extremely late and are still tired so shut up Bobby." I snapped. "Mom doesn't know and if you tell her I'll kill you myself. Unless you want to die shut your mouth and leave us alone."