Adventure #6: Part 3: Kiss And Run

THIS IS MY 4TH POST IN THE LAST 48 HOURS SO YOU BETTER BE DAM PROUD OF ME AND HAPPY!

THE ENDING OF THIS PART WAS MY FAVORITE TO WRITE!

JUST READ IT!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT THOUGH!

START READING!

GO!

___________________

Part 3: Kiss And Run

"Okay I'll walk out first and then Bobby with Emilie and then-"

Dillon cutt off my brother. "Yeah. We went over this the whole ride here. After Em and Bobby these two secret lovers go out and then me." He said and then pouted. "Why can't I go out with Lolly?"

"Because I said so." Dexter said and then the limo stopped. Yes, we got a limo to drive us here as apparently to get into the party you had to walk a red carpet. The paps were all waiting to take the guests photographs and this was my first official public appearance with Charlie and Dexter. But I was going to be taking picture with Charlie so anyone want to guess what that would cause?

Charlie's Angels are going to kill me. Yes, I named Charlie's fangirls Charlie's Angels. Got a problems with that?

"Okay here I go." Dexter said and he stepped out. Bobby stepped out next and helped Emilie out and then they walked down the red carpet together.

"Don't be nervous." Charlie whispered to me as he got out and then helped me out.

Immediately the gasps were heard.

"It's Charlie Hailwood with a girl!"

"Is that your new girlfriend?"

"How did you two meet?"

"What's her name?"

Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah. Blah.

"Come on Lolly." Charlie whispered and he grabbed my hand and we walked down the red carpet. The paps took picture after picture of us and kept asking questions but Charlie just turned and smiled at them before we entered the building.

"Looks like they love you two together." Emilie smiled and winked at us.

"The life of the party is here!" Dillon said a minute later when he walked in.

We all groaned and rolled our eyes.

"Come on. Let me introduce you to Jennifer." Dexter said as we all followed him to a brown haired girl wearing a red dress.

"Dexter!" She said when she saw him. She gave him a hug and I could immediately tell she was nice. She looked at the rest of us and smiled. "Hey Charlie. Hey Dillon." She said.

"Jen." Charlie said giving her a hug.

"Jenny." Dillon said hugging her as well.

She looked at Bobby, Em, and I with a smile.

"You must be Dex's brother Bobby." Jen said hugging him. "He's told me all about you."

She moved over to Em. "And you're Emilie. Dex has also told me all about you and that's you and his sister Lolly are like sisters. He also told me you're a huge fan of mine." She hugged Em. "Maybe we can meet up some other day and actually talk."

Em nodded starstruck.

Jen then moved on to me and she smiled. "You're the famous notorious Lolly. Dexter has told me about your unique personality and I really couldn't wait to meet you in person." She said hugging me. "Charlie also wouldn't stop talking about you." She chuckled.