Adventure #9: Part 3: Spooning With Charlie, New Friend, and Bratty Neighbor

NEW PART AND LAST PART FOR THIS ADVENTURE!

READ ON AND LEAVE A COMMENT AND VOTE!

__________________

Part 3: Spooning With Charlie, New Friend, Bratty Neighbor

The heat was what woke us up. If it weren't for the fact the sun was shining it's hotness on us, and possibly giving us skin cancer we would have slept until nightfall. I woke up spooning with Charlie and luckily we were the first up so nobody saw. We just stood up and and soon after that everyone else woke up. We had gotten in total about five hours of sleep and Cynthia left quickly complaining about nature and stuff.

We all went into the house and tried going back to sleep but we couldn't so went down and had breakfast. Nobody was in the mood to do anything but couldn't sleep so lets just say it was a hard morning.

I took a shower and changed into some jean shorts and a tank top. I wore my swim suit underneath since I was heading to the beach and just read.

I grabbed the book I was currently reading and put on my sandals. I grabbed my beach towel and walked out of my room. Bobby was letting Marie use his restroom and they were heading out afterwards. Dillon and Em disappeared after breakfast and so did Iris and Ethan.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my bag, that I had left in the living room, and headed to the backyard. I walked out onto the beach from the back exit and saw there were a lot of people trying to cool off. I found a spot and placed my towel and laid down comfortably. I read meanwhile families and friends splashed around in the water.

Whenever I read I zone out completely and don't pay attention to anything going on around me. I also seem to always be interrupted when reading lately. Today wasn't an exception because after about an hour of just laying on my towel and reading something hit me on the back of the head.

"I'm so sorry!"

I turned and saw a girl who was walking about nine dogs walking over to me. She looked like she was having a really hard time to not be pulled away by the dogs.

I looked at the frisbee that had hit me in the back of the head. "I'm fine." I said.

"I accidentally threw it to hard..." She said embarrassed.

I smiled. "It was an accident. I'm fine." I said.

She picked up the frisbee and accidentally let go of one of the leashes. A white fluffy dog ran towards me and started licking me. I laughed and held on to it so it wouldn't run off.

"Oops." The girl said turning pink. "I'm sorry."

I stood up and put my book in my bag managing to hold onto the dog as well. I smiled at the girl. "You look like you could use some help." I said as I put the dog down and held onto its leash.

"Oh...no! I'm fine." She said nervously.

"Would you rather be dragged by all these dogs or let a stranger help you hold onto them?" I asked.

"Thank you." She said as I took three more dog leashes. "I'm...Tilly."

I smiled. "I've never met anyone named Tilly before." I said and she turned bright pink. "But I'm pretty sure you've never met anyone named Lolly so who am I to talk. That's my name by the way. Lolly Harris." I smiled.

"I like your name." She said still a bit fidgety and nervous.

"It fits me well since I've got a huge obsession with lollipops."

"That's cool." She smiled a bit more relaxed. "Umm...I have to take these dogs back to their homes..."

"Lead the way and I'll follow." I said.