Adventure #12: Part 1: Bromances, After Party, and Summer Sunsets

"Wow I didn't know I shipped a bromance so much until today. I see the world so differently after this morning." - Lolly

-

Part 1: Bromances, After Party, and Summer Sunsets

"I think I'm okay now." Emilie said as she sat in my bathroom floor next to the toilet.

"You definitely look better than before. You must've drunken a lot by the looks of it and I hope you've learned your lesson." I said leaning against the bathroom door frame.

"I have. Believe me." She said and groaned as she puked some more into the toilet.

"I'm going to go see how everyone else is doing." I said leaving her to puke.

I was still in my pyjama shorts and a tank top but didn't care since most likely nobody was going to wear anything but pyjama and sweats all day today. I knew for a fact everyone besides Iris and Ethan had a hangover and I was most likely the only one who had drunken and was fine.

I walked downstairs and found Dexter's friends Victor and Trevor sleeping on the couches. If Victor and Trevor were here then it's most likely Bruce is somewhere in the house as well. I already knew Jen and Peter were staying the night so they were probably in one of the guest rooms upstairs.

I went back upstairs and to the room Jen had been staying in the last few days. I knocked and opened the door.

"Hey Jen wake up. Do you want to help me wake my brothers and-" I stopped talking when I saw Jen.

She stirred awake and turned and looked at me. "What? Do I look like shit? I already knew I would look like shit today but no need to make that face." She said.

"Umm Jen look to your left." I said pointing to the guys laying, still asleep, next to her.

Jen gave me a WTF look but looked to her left. "Oh my gods!" She yelled. "Bruce get up!" She shook him awake.

"Five more minutes." He mumbled then a second later opened his eyes and looked up at Jen next to him in bed. "Jen? Jen. Oh my gods Jen!" He sat up.

I laughed. "Your still fully clothed so I'm guessing you two probably just fell asleep." I said. "But that doesn't mean you didn't make out."

I left them to talk about what they remembered and went to Dexter's room. To my surprise he wasn't there. I then went to Bobby's room and he wasn't there either. I headed to Charlie's room to ask him if he knew where my brothers were and when I opened his bedroom door I froze in surprise.

Dexter and Charlie were cuddled together in bed with their arms around each other. It was the cutest thing I've ever seen and I didn't think it could get any better until I saw the other three people. Bobby and Peter were laying next to them spooning and I smiled. Dillon unfortunately didn't have someone to cuddle with and was sleeping by the end of the bed like if he were a puppy. Poor Dillon had to sleep by the feet.

I quietly hurried out the room and ran back to mine. Emilie was crawling out of the bathroom as yes she was actually crawling across the room.

"Why are you smiling like crazy and why are you getting your camera?" She asked.

"I found my brothers, Charlie, Jen's brother, and Dillon sleeping in the same bed! They're fudging cuddling Em! Oh my gods it's so cute!" I squealed.

Emilie suddenly stood up looking much better. "I want to see!" She said.

We hurried quietly back to Charlie's room and stepped in trying not to make any noise. I giggled as I took some pictures of the two bromances and poor Dillon who I needed to find someone to cuddle with and ship them.