Adventure #5: Part 1: Cynthia, Roberto a.k.a Lila, and Charlie's Fangirls

ALOHA!

So I finally got time to write and here it is! Yay!

Cholly is getting stronger and stronger! What do you think of Charlie? What do you think of Lolly?

This adventure will mostly be Charlie and Lolly and maybe some Bobby.

TFIOS COMES OUT THIS THURSDAY NIGHT! I'M GOING TO WATCH IT FRIDAY AFTER SCHOOL AND I'M EVEN WEARING MY OKAY? OKAY. SHIRT AND MY NECKLACE THAT SAYS SOME INFINITIES ARE BIGGER THAN OTHER INFINITIES TO SCHOOL!

It's the last week of school! MUAHAHAHA! I've got finals this week though. Ugh. But it's the last week so I'm happy!

_________________________

Part 1: Cynthia, Roberto a.k.a. Lila, Charlie's Fangirls

"Lolly how long are you going to keep this up?"

I snuggled deeper in my bed sheets ignoring the traitor standing next to my bed.

"Lolly please just talk to me."

I thought about cherry flavored lollipop dancing in cotton candy clouds. Yummy!

"Lolly Rainbow Harris stop being so stubborn and talk to me!"

Lollipop! Lollipop! Lolly! Lolly! Lolly! Lollipop! Lollipop!

The sheets were yanked off me and Bobby cursed as he woke up. He had been sleeping next to me since he had fell asleep last night during our Supernatural marathon.

"Will you shut up Dexter and let me sleep! Geez! If she doesn't want to talk to you she won't talk to you. Besides I'm on her side." Bobby said glaring at Dexter.

Dexter let out a frustrated groan and stormed out of my room. I covered my face with my pillow and screamed.

"Lolly stop!" Dexter said pulling the pillow out of my hands and throwing it across the room. He stood up and closed the bedroom door then came and sat next to me. "Now talk."

"I want to talk to Dexter but I still feel hurt and betrayed that he didn't tell me...us that he was dating someone. I mean how many times did we ask him if he was crushing on anyone or dating anyone? Tons of times! And every time he told us he wasn't, and he would tell us when he was dating someone. Like did he think we wouldn't support him or something?" I demanded sitting up and pulling my hair but Bobby grabbed my hands and made me let go. "I mean sure he's dating the queen bitch of Hollywood and everyone knows what happens to the people who date Cynthia Myers. She makes herself seem like the innocent one and the guy the evil one. She wouldn't have been my best choice for Dexter's girlfriend but I wouldn't have been a bitch to her! I would have been nice and tried to get alone with her and try not to say something stupider than usual!"

I got off my bed and grabbed my laptop. "But he didn't tell me...us! Look at all the guy Cynthia has dated or hooked up with in the last year? According to what Dexter said they've been dating for five months so she went out with..." I counted the name of the guys she had been with. "Eighteen different guys! I mean what the flippen gods! In seven months she was with eighteen different guys and then she happened to suddenly want to settle into a steady relationship with one of Hollywoods biggest young adult star at the moment? Doesn't that sound a bit suspicious to you? She's only using him for his fame and then she'll ruin his career by making up some story and breaking up with him! She did that to Isaac Conrad who she dated for eight months and then according to her she caught sleeping with three women. I know Isaac and he would never do that and now everyone thinks he's some kind of player."