Adventure #7: Part 1: The Feels In The Stars

THIS WAS SO FAR ONE OF MY FAVORITE PARTS TO WRITE! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!

IT'S MY FIFTH TIME UPDATING THIS STORY IN THE LAST THREE DAYS! YOU BETTER BE PROUD!

IDK IF I'LL UPDATE AGAIN THIS WEEK BUT IT'S ALL UP TO YOU HONESTLY. COMMENT AND VOTE TO TELL ME YOU WANT MORE!

MARIE YOU'RE OFFICIALLY ONE OF THE MAIN CHARACTER IN THIS STORY! I ALREADY HAVE YOU'RE ROLE FIGURED OUT AND YOU'LL LOVE IT. I HOPE.

NOW JUST ENJOY THE CHOLLY FEELS EVERYONE!

;)

________________________

Part 1: The Feels In The Stars

"You owe me ten bucks!" Marie yelled as she ran over to the spot in the beach I was sittin at.

I covered my eyes from the sun and watched as my new blonde friend sat down next to me in the sand. "She really said yes?" I asked confused and suprsied at the same time.

"Yup!" Marie said and laughed. I saw Bobby walking over with a smug look and a piece of paper in his hand. Holy shit!

"She said yes!" I yelled.

"Yup." Bobby said sitting next to Marie who couldn't stop laughing. He pushed her making her bump into me. "What's so funny Blondie?"

"That fact that girl actually agreed to give you her number!" Marie said now red because she couldn't stop laughing.

"So when are you going to call her?" I asked excitedly.

"I'm not." Bobby said with a smile.

"She's going to call you?" I asked.

"Nope." Bobby said still smiling.

Marie finally stopped laughing and we shared a confused look.

"So how are you suppose to go out on a date if neither of you call each other?" Marie asked him as she let her hair fall loose past her shoulders.

"She gave me her number but I'm not calling her." Bobby said.

"Why?" I demanded. "You've been hitting on girls since we got here and one finally gives you her number and you aren't going to call?"

"After Marie ran off to tell you she had given me her number she said some really mean things about Marie. Then she asked me if I knew the pink haired girl and before I could even answer she started saying really rude and mean things about you." Bobby said. "She was hot but that doesn't matter if she's a bitch who talks crap about people she doesn't know. I'm not going out with someone like her."

"Aww!" I said standing and going to hug my brother. "You're so nice Bobbykins!"

"Yeah. Yeah. Because of the fact that I'm so nice I'm dateless still." He said pouting.

"How about the three of us go to the movies?" Marie asked. "My treat since you're actually a nice guy."

"Okay!" Bobby said then turned to me. "Where's Emilie? I haven't seen her in three days."

I smiled. "Still looking for that guy who kissed her at Jennifer's party. She's going crazy not knowing who it is and it's actually pretty amusing." I said and looked at my brother suspiciously since he was smirking. "You know something. Bobby what do you know?" I demanded.

"I promised I wouldn't say a thing." Bobby said.

"But I'm you're sister!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah and he's my friend." Bobby said and stood up.