Adventure #8: Part 2: How To Break Into Your House For Dummies

Here's the second part of this thrilling adventure! Okay so it's not so thrilling but it is a bit funny.

Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment!

_________________

Part 2: How To Break Into Your House For Dummies!

"I can't stand out here any longer!" Emilie said.

"It's been about five minutes since Lolly called Bobby." Iris said. "I'm sure Dillon will be here soon and we'll either figure out how to get in or hang out with him meanwhile someone gets home."

Emilie walked to the side of the house and Iris and I followed her not wanting to let her go off on her own. "Emilie what are you doing?" I asked as she climbed the tall wooden fence to the backyard.

"Finding my own way in." She said.

"Dillon will be here soon. Stop getting crazy ideas about breaking windows and breaking down doors and get down." I said.

Emilie rolled her eyes but climbed down the fence. Iris looked a bit more relieved now that Emilie wasn't planning on doing anything stupid.

"Now we're going to go to the front and wait for Dillon." I said turning to walk back.

"The upstairs window is open!" Emilie exclaimed looking up the side of the house. She was correct and I knew exactly what she was going to suggest.

"No." I said before she could even get a word out. "There is no way in hell I'm doing that."

"Well you don't have to be the one to actually climb through the window. Iris is the youngest and probably the lightest so she could be the one we boost up so she can get in through the window." Emilie said.

"There is no way in hell I am letting her do that. My brothers and I are responsible for her meanwhile she's here and she might get injured. I am not taking any chances so don't even give her any ideas." I said and walked towards the front.

"I think it might actually work." Iris said making me freeze and stop.

"No, Lolly is right. You could get injured and I wouldn't want that." Emilie said and I turned around.

"I know I'm only fourteen but I'm not a little kid. I want to do this." Iris said looking at me.

Iris hates it when people older than her treat her like she's a little kid. I mean what teenager doesn't hate it when adults think just because you're young you're stupid and your problems aren't important. I know I'm going to regret this but-

"Fine." I said walking back.

"Okay so here's what we're going to do." Emilie said excitedly. "I will go on my hands and knees so Lolly can stand on my back and Iris can climbed up. I won't be able to hold the weight long so we need to get this done fast."

"Okay." Iris and I said.

"Lets get started." Emilie said.

We somehow managed to get Iris around my neck and then Emilie kneeled on the ground next to the house. I slowly climbed onto her back meanwhile trying not to drop Iris. Let me tell you something, balancing a fourteen year old girl on your shoulders is hard as fuck. There were times when I thought I was going to fall over and kill my cousin in the process.

"I can't reach." Iris said. "I need to sand on your shoulders."

"Do you know how hard that's going to be?" I hissed and wobbled. I was sure the two of us were going to fall to our death but then I regained my balance. "Oh gods this was a horrible idea. You know what Iris get down and we'll just wait for Dillon."