Adventure #1: Part 3: Lolly And Bobby

This is the last part of this adventure.

It's short but i guess it's fine.

Vote and comment!

Next Adventure: Lolly tries turning Charlie into a Cherry Lover like her with the help of some friends. Lindsay makes a unexpected visit.

____________________

Part 3: Lolly and Bobby

"Where have you been?" Bobby asked as I walked through the front door. I quickly closed the door and leaned against it trying to catch my breathe.

Emilie sure is a fast runner. Maybe she's a vampire! I'll need to look into that next time I see her. I looked at bobby, who was heading to the family room with popcorn. "Emilie tried killing me." I said walking towards the kitchen and getting a glass of water. Bobby watched me as I drank the whole glass of water in less than ten seconds and refilled it.

"What did you do to here this time?" He asked leaning against the counter and eating the popcorn.

"Nothing!" I said defensively and added. "Why does everyone always assume I did something?!"

Bobby chuckled and started heading to the family room once again, I followed him. "Lolly everyone knows Emilie wouldn't chase you around town trying to kill you unless you either pulled one of you oh so amazing stunts on her or embarrassed her for like the millionth time. Sometimes I wonder why she's stayed you friend all these years when she could find a NORMAL best friend." I smacked his arm and he only

Laughed again as we entered the family room.

"Mom, Bobby is saying I'm not normal again!" I said when I spotted our mom sitting in the couch with dad and Lolly running against their feet.

"Now Bobby we've talked about this. Lolly is as normal as you and everyone in our family." Mom said with a smile.

"Our family isn't normal." Dad said looking down at Lolly by his feet.

"How did it go with Emilie?" Dex asked sitting in the the other couch with the grape lover next to him.

"I lost her at the mall." I shrugged. "She has enough time to calm down. I think she had anger issues you know. I've even told her a few times and she just hits me which kind of proves I'm right." I sat next to Bobby in the other couch and took the bowl of popcorn from him. "So why is grape lover dude still doing here? I don't want to catch the grape virus."

"Me neither!" Bobby said stuffing his mouth with popcorn. Gross....

"You two are immature." Dex said rolling his eyes.

"You're infected." I said.

"Lolly just because he likes grapes doesn't mean I can't be his friend! No I don't like grapes still okay. I still love Cherry lollipops just like you and everyone in this family even our cat sister Ronny." Dex said pointing at her. "Charlie's a great guy and he'll be staying here awhile. You better be nice Lolly and Bobby."

"I'm nice!" Bobby exclaimed throwing his hands in the air making the bowl fly up in the air and popcorn rain on both of us. He caught some in his mouth.

"Nice going idiot." I said and he stuck his tongue out.

"So when are we going to L.A.?" I asked Dex as I swatted Bobby's hands from getting the popcorn in my hair.

"Two weeks." Dex said with a smirk.

"I'm going to have to live with Grape Lover Dude for TWO weeks?!" I asked bewildered.

"He's actually coming with us." Dex smirked and I threw the bowl of popcorn at him.

"Lolly!" Mom yelled and dad just laughed.