Adventure #15: Part 2.5: I Met A Girl

GUESS WHAT?!

HAVE YOU GUESSED?!

GIVE UP?!

KAY!

THIS MINI-CHAPTER IS IN BOBBY'S POINT OF VIEW! HOORAY! NOW READ.

Part 2.5: I Met A Girl

  "Hi." I said looking down at my girlfriend's tombstone. "Lolly is making dinner and I thought maybe now would be a good time to come and visit you. Yesterday I didn't really talk much and I really want to talk to you about something."

  I placed the flowers I had brought to place next to her tombstone on the tombstone. "I kind of met someone." I said feeling guilty. "I met a girl. A really nice girl who I may have feelings for now and I feel so guilty. I feel like I'll be cheating on you if I go out with someone." I said vocing why I haven't had a girlfriend besides her. "I still love you. I will always love you. You were my first true love and I don't think I'll ever not still love you."

  I looked at the sky getting dark. It shouldn't be much longer till it starts raining.

  "But I think I'm falling for this girl and I'm scared because most likely after I tell her that I still love you she won't want to have anything to do with me. Why would she?" I asked.

  I sighed and took out the necklace from under my shirt where I always had it around my neck. "I've still got the ring I gave you. I wear it everywhere and keep it with me always because it's like having a piece of you with me." I said smiling. "Remember the day we first started talking? I do."

  I took a deep breathe. "The girl I'm starting to fall for is named Marie and Lolly sort of befriended her when we went to California. She's really nice and seems to like me too but she just doesn't know that I have baggage." I said. "She's a nice girl and I don't want to hurt her."

  I closed my eyes and touched Hope's ring in my necklace. The ring I has given to her just a couple of months before she died.

  "Give me a sign if you think I should give Marie and I a chance." I said.

  The wind blew and I opened my eyes feeling stupid. "Yeah. Thought so." I said. "Well I'm guessing Lolly already told you she has a boyfriend and if she hasn't then oops. You're probably so happy. Her boyfriend is a nice guy and I've got to admit I'd much rather she date him than some other guy I don't know very well. I actually think they might be perfect for each other besides the small fact he likes grapes and Lolly detests them."

  "She reminds me of you. Lolly is a lot like how you were and that just proves how huge of a influence you were in her life. She always told me how she wanted to be just like you and she kind of is." I said.

  "I can't stay very long or Lolly will worry but..." I took a deep breathe. "I love you and I know you wouldn't want to move on and start dating again. You would love Marie and when I get back to California I'm going to tell her about you and I. I think she deserves to know before we start dating or anything happens between us. Lolly says Marie will understand and I'm sure she will but I'm still scared. Maybe one day if Marie and I work out I'll bring her to visit you so you can properly meet her."

  I felt a few drops of rain.

  "Before I leave I wanted to talk about something I think you would love to see happen." I said. "Lindsay and Lolly aren't getting along still but I'll make sure that before Lolly and I head back to California those two sort out their rivalry. They need to talk and understand each other. You loved them both equally and they were both like little sisters to you." I touched the tombstone one last time. "Bye."

  I turned and hurried back to the house before it rained harder. I also swore to myself I would make Lolly and Lindsay cross paths before going back to California and make them talk. It's about time they sort their troubles.

I know this was short but it really wasn't meant to be really long and I really don't know how to write in anyone's point of view besides Lolly's so tell me what you thought.

I'm working on a Christmas special for this story and I'll tell you when it's posted.

WHAT DO YOU THINK LINDSAY HAS TO DO WITH HOPE?

OH MY GODS GUYS I'M IN WINTER BREAK RIGHT NOW AND FOR THE NEXT 16 DAYS I'LL BE WRITING, WRITING, AND WRITING BECAUSE I NEED TO FINISH THIS BOOK BEFORE I GO BACK TO SCHOOL!

ALSO I'M THINKING OF MAKING A BOOK ABOUT HOPE AND BOBBY! SHOULD I? IT'S GOING TO BE A LOT LIKE THIS ONE BUT ABOUT HOPE AND BOBBY!

COMMENT IF YOU LOVE THIS STORT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE!