Adventure #3: Part 2: Lolly's Adventure

I know this adventure isn't very good but I'm almost done with it. One more part and we can move on too Adventure #4 where things start picking up.

I hope you like this and please leave feedback. I don't check for spelling errors so don't mention those. I'll go back when I'm like halfway finished with this story and fix them.

I changed Lolly's age to seventeen! I'll go back and change that for the previous parts! I just wanted to let you all know so you're not confused!

Enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment!

______________________________

Part 2: Lolly's Adventure

If there was one thing I knew right now was that Xander and I were going to get in a lot of trouble tonight. It wasn't only because Xander had just pulled up into a street filled with cars because of the party going on in a house, but because whenever it's only Xander and I we end up in deep doo doo. If Emilie had been with us then she would have probably made Xander turn around and drive back home but Emilie wasn't here. It was only Xander and I, sitting in his car, parked a few houses away from the house where people were drunk off their asses and making out in the front lawn.

The only time Emilie had actually agreed on staying at a party out of control like this one was the night the three of us promised never to speak about again. That night had been the craziest night of my life and most likely of Xander's and Emilie's too. It had all started with a concert.

Xander turned to look at me. "We can go back if you want too." He said making sure I wasn't uncomfortable.

"Nah. I didn't have anything fun planned for tonight anyways." I said.

After leaving Emilie with Nick and Lindsay with Nick's friends we had ran back to my house and gotten Xander's car. He then drove for over an hour and here we were, outside a party.

Xander and I got out of the car and walked toward the front door. Some random guy waved at us like crazy calling us Tellytubbies. I decided to let that go since the poor guy was probably going to wake up tomorrow to a horrible hangover. I pity him.

"Do you even know who's house this is?" I asked Xander as we pushed passed people, inside the house now. "Please tell me we're not at some random persons house."

"It's one of my sisters friends house. She asked me if I wanted to come and I told her I would." Xander said. "My sis should be somewhere around here..."

Xander's sister is the most awesome person ever. She's three years older than us and is in University studying to be a painter and dancer. She's a bit of a party girl too. She took Xander and I to our first party when we were fourteen. Emilie didn't go because she was to scared of getting caught by her parents and being sent to boarding school or something.

Anyways his sister and I get along amazingly. She say I'm the sister she always wanted and never got. Yay!

"So what are we going to do?" I asked awkwardly as people danced around us and were completely drunk.

-

"WHOO!"

"LOLLY!"

"XANDER AND LOLLY!"

"YOU TWO ARE THE BEST DANCING COUPLE HERE!"

"XANDER YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS HOT!"

"Thanks!" Xander yelled back with a sloppy smile. He was drunk off his ass.

"Oh my holy lollipops!" I yelled jumping on Xander and wrapping my legs around him. "This is my song!" I was drunk off my ass as well.

Xander laughed and I jumped off him and we started dancing once again. Now you might be thinking 'Lolly it's very irresponsible of you to have gotten drunk! What were you thinking?' but I don't care because it's not like I'm the first seventeen year old to have gotten drunk. Plus it's not like I do this all the time.

Everyone kept saying how Xander and I were the hottest couple here and after telling a dozen people we weren't dating we gave up. It's not like we'll ever see them again. So now Xander and I are dancing our drunk asses off to some song that I've never heard of but is supposedly my song.

"I'm tired." I said once the song was over.

"Let's go to the backyard. There's less people there and I think it's time we find my little sister. What's her name?" Xander said as we walked away from the living room and toward the back of the house. We wobbled our way out and looked at our surroundings.

There was only a few people out here and I immediately spotted Xander sister Dakota.

"Daniella!" Xander yelled at his sister. She turned and spotted us and started laughing when she saw her brother running towards her with his arms wide open. I in the other hand wasn't as drunk as him and wobbled over.

Xander was hugging Dakota when I reached them. "Xander my name is not Daniella." Dakota was telling her brother. "Hey Lolly, I see you two have had fun tonight."

"Too much fun..." I said starting to feel the effects of all the drinking.

"No! Daniella I think you're confused!" Xander said to his sister.

Dakota only laughed and squeezed his cheeks. "You're silly Xander." She turned to her friends who were all smiling. "This is my little brother Xander and his best friend Lolly."

"I'm your biiiiiiiigggg brother!" Xander said.

"Sure you are." Dakota said laughing. "I think it's time you two head home. Come on I'll drive you."

"I agree." I said the effects of the alcohol starting to wear off and starting to feel not so good.

"But I want to dance some more!" Xander protested doing the pouty face. "I want to shake my booty to this song all night long! Shake ya booty! Lolly join me!" He started shaking his 'booty' and I face palmed myself meanwhile Dakota and her friends laughed.

"Xander you never could handle alcohol." Dakota said before saying goodbye to her friend and dragging Xander by the arm toward the gate leading to the front of the house. "So Lolly did you two have fun?" She asked as Xander climbed into the back of his car. I was sitting in the passenger seat and she in the drivers.

"BYE HOT GIRL!" A guy yelled and everyone joined in yelling my name and complimenting me and my boyfriend Xander. Apparently we were the life of the party. Honestly I don't remember half of what I did tonight.

"I'll take that as a yes." Dakota laughed and drove off. People came out of the house to wave goodbye.

What exactly had I done to gain so many admirers? Shit.

Dakota drove to my house and when I asked her where her car was she said she had gotten a ride to the party. Xander fell asleep a minute after Dakota drove off. That poor boy was going to die tomorrow morning. Alcohol didn't affect me as bad as him. Sure I'll feel like shit and be grouchy and puke a bit tomorrow but Xander...well lets just say he might consider never drinking again.

"Thanks for driving." I told Dakota once she pulled up into my driveway. She turned took look at me with a smile.

"Like I would let my little brother and sister drive home drunk. And I wasn't going to let you two stay there and wake up surrounded by all those people. Nope." She turned too look at Xander in the backseat. "Should we wake him?"

"Nothing will wake him up in this state so we will have to drag him." I said and we both got out and opened the back car door. Dakota and I pulled Xander by the feet and out into the cement driveway. He didn't even flinch or stir.

We each grabbed and arm and started dragging him toward the front door. It took me a few minutes to finally get my key and open the front door. We dumped Xander in the living room floor and then sighed sitting on the couch.

"Are you staying here or heading back?" I asked Dakota in a whisper.

"I'm tired." Dakota said yawning. "Do you mind if I stay the night?"

"No." I said and felt my eyes dropping.

Dakota was already asleep next to me and I didn't feel like going all the way upstairs and to my room. I let sleep take over and fell asleep as well but not before remembering I had given out all my cherry lollipops at the party.

Darn!