Adventure #8: Part 1: How To Get Locked Out Of Your House For Dummies

Heyyy!

Here's part 1 of adventure #8 and I hope you enjoy this adventure. Don't forget to vote and comment if you want the next part soon!

_________________

Part 1: How To Get Locked Out Of Your House For Dummies

"I can't believe we're cuffed at a police station." Emilie said.

"I can't believe they think we were breaking into our house!" I yelled so the officers at the desk could hear.

"I can't believe I'm covered in dog poop!" Iris said.

"That's what you're worried about?" Emilie asked her. "Iris we're cuffed to a bench at the police station! I think what you're covered in is the least of our worries!"

Iris pouted.

How did we end up in jail?

Lets start at this morning.

-

"Don't forget your key Lolly!" Dexter said for what felt like the billionth time.

"I won't!" I said.

"If you do forget it I'm going to be three hours away so I can't help you." Dex said.

"I won't forget it!" I yelled.

"You better not." He said.

"Where are you going anyways?" I asked as I saw Dexter grab his keys.

"I've got some errands to run." Dexter said. "Charlie and Ethan went on somekind of brotherly bonding hike. Bobby disappeared early this morning and said something about a friend and a party."

"So it's just Em, Iris, and I home today?" I asked.

"Yeah so don't burn the house down." He said before walking out the front door and closing it.

Dexter had changed the locks of all the doors because apparently he'd lost his key and he didn't want to take any chances of someone breaking in. Emilie was still sleeping since it was still quite early but Iris was up and about having breakfast and watching TV.

"Do you have any plans for today? Anywhere you want to go?" I asked Iris.

"I want to go shopping!" Iris said after swallowing her food. "I know you don't like going shopping but I promise it'll be fun. We can also go to the beach and check out the guys." She giggled.

"I can tell Em is going to corrupt you." I said and nodded. "We just have to get Em up. That might take awhile since she hates when people wake her up."

"I'll do it!" Iris said standing up from the couch and running to wake Emilie up.

I ate breakfast meanwhile I heard crashing from upstairs. Hey I warned Iris that Emilie didn't like being woken up so it's not my fault. I went up to my room to get changed meanwhile Iris continued trying to get Emilie to get up. I changed into a red v-neck and jean shorts then put on my brown combat boots. I brushed my hair and then went to see if Iris had killed Emilie or if Emilie had killed Iris.

When I walked into Em's room I found a mess all over the floor. Iris was sitting on the bed meanwhile I assumed Emilie was in the restroom getting ready.

"What exactly happened?" I asked trying not to laugh.

"She bitt me!" Iris said holding up her arm and there were teeth marks there. "I guilted her into getting ready so we could go."

I laughed. "I warned you she didn't like being woken up." I said.

"I didn't think she would bite me..."