Chapter 20 - Mine

Flo's P.O.V

Eric stopped the car and I climbed out. We had driven all morning and I was sufficiently starving. I hadn't had breakfast.

"What do you want Pumpkin?" Eric asked once we were queueing in a McDonald's.

"A burger of some sort." Eric ordered our food and we found a table to eat. Eric had his hand on my knee and was moving it up and down my thigh. He's being much more touchy than usual I thought.

When we arrived at our hotel for the night, Eric was very quiet. I didn't like it.

"Eric?"

"Yes Pumpkin?"

"I'm not that tierd," I wasn't, I wanted to watch T.V. Eric eyes went dark.

"Me neither." He pushed me back onto the double bed that there was in the room and crawled on top of me. I pushed at his chest and squirmed beneath him, "Baby what is it?" He asked.

"I meant I wanted to watch T.V"

"Spoil sport. We're alone here, no one will find us."

I didn't want this, no not one bit. Eric lent down and kissed me. After more squirming and hitting I bit his lip.

"What was that for bitch?!" I froze, he just called me a bitch.

"Get off me." I said slowly and calmly to try and cool down the mood.

"Oh no, you will pay for this." He started kissing me again but with more force. "You are mine."
N.A - you have no idea how hard it was to write this chapter!