Chapter 24 - Where?

Flo's P.O.V

This wasn't right. I looked at the map again but it just looked like squiggles and lines.

"I give up." I huffed and threw the map onto the backseat. Sam watched me with wide eyes. "Don't worry, we'll get home." I soothed.

Back on the moterway I spotted a sign for a service station. This will have to do tonight. I pulled the car into the dark car park and shut off the engine.

After collecting a sleeping Sam from his carseat, I headed inside. There was a McDonald's, a Burger King, WH Smith and a small unbranded supermarket. I headed towards the a sign that said toilets and went inside.

After doing my buissness I collected up Sam and looked into the mirror.

Wow, I looked nothing like the Flo I used to be. My hair was short and lank, my face was thin, I wore jeans which I never did before and my blue eyes were surrounded by shadows. A tear slipped down my face and I wiped at it angrily. Crying will get you nowhere.

After getting some sandwhiches at the supermarket, I didn't have enough money to spend it on fast food, we went back out to the car to eat and possibly sleep, I was too tired to drive now. Tomorrow I told myself, tomorrow we'll get home.

Danny's P.O.V

I couldn't stand it any more. I had to find her. I guess the only thing stopping me before was needing to ne here for her dad aswell as my own famiy but now, it was time to go.
I had no idea where to start looking but I couldn't stop. 2 years. Wherever she was she must have wanted to come back by now, right? Or maybe she's fine, settled down with Eric, I hate that.
No matter, I shall find her anyway, she's not getting away again and I won't stop looking either.