Chaper 14 - 'Fav'

Afew minutes past before anyone spoke. My dad went back to Mum and it was just Danny and I again.

"So." I said, trying to get past this random awkward moment.

"So." He replied.

"I don't really know much about you." I said. A smile tugged at his lips, his gourgous lips, Wait... what?

"What do you want to know?"

"Ummm." I stuttered suddenly embarrassed. Why am I being awkward? It's not like he can hear my thoughts! I internally shouted. "What's your fav colour?" I said.

"'Fav'?"

"Yeah, what's wrong with that?"

"What's wrong with 'favourite'?" he said in a playful anger. I smirked at his tone and played along.

"I'll tell you what's wrong with 'favourite'" I said in an agertated voice, "Its not 'fav'!" It was silent for a while then he burst out laughing.

"That's the best you could do!" he laughed and I pushed him off his chair. "Hey!" he shouted as he fell, his face bright red. Then I started laughing.

"Your face!" I said as he scowled at me but I could see him trying to hold back laughter.

"You are the most annoying person I've ever known, and yet I like you." He said with a small smile and I melted. How did boys do that?! I complained to myself and I only realised Danny was ridicyously close when it was to late.

He closed the distance between us a lightly pressed his lips to mine. I pulled back slightly but he followed me, keeping his eyes open to judge my reaction. I tried again to pull back, almost sitting on the empty seat next to me, but he, once again, followed.

"Danny." I said firmly turning my head to the side. He buried his head in my neck. "Danny." I said again, trying to get him to stop. He trailed kisses up my jaw and back to my lips. "Daniel!" I practically shouted and he jumped back. "What the hell was that?!" I demanded.

"I, I..." he looked at me in confusion, "I am so sorry." he said and sat back in his seat. What is going on?! It felt strange without him there, even though he was only one seat away from me.

Wait. I shouldn't feel like this. I should be angry! My boyfriends brother just kissed me and I just want to kiss him again! I thought, well why not? I suppose it would help me figure out my feelings. Yes, I will kiss him again to figure out my feelings. Nothing more.

I slid along to the empty seat between us and leaned my head on his shoulder.

"That's Ok." I said. He tensed but when he noticed I was comfertable he drapped his arm over my shoulder. "You don't have to apologise." I leaned up and he, noticing my actions, bent his head towards me. We moved closer, and closer still, and then, we were close enough to reach each other and....

Rrrring, Rrrring. Rrrring, Rrrring.

The sound of my phone ringing made us both jump apart. I looked at the screen.

"It's Eric." I said and answered the now anoying phone. I would hate that phone for the rest of my life. "Hello?.... Hi..  Yes, I did ring, I'm currently at the hospital an-.... No I'm not hurt, its just that Danny and I need a lift back............. no........NO! He came to get me for church as my Dad and I came out the house carring my Mum!..... You're an asshole........ NO! I won't come out with you on Friday!...... Good...." I hung up and turned to Danny, "He's on his way."
-A.N-
Eric to the side.
Sorry I haven't updated on sooooo long but I have afew chapters written and will post every week on Saturdays. (if I remember!)
Share
Comment
Like
Vote
:)