Chapter 25 - Help

Danny's P.O.V
I had been everywhere within 100 miles of town but no Flo. I hadn't expected it, I mean, she woud obviously have gone further... But I had hoped.
I had just arrived home when the phone rang.
"Danny?" A sweet, frightened, voice asked.
"Flo!? My God Flo! Where are you? Come home Flo, so much as changed. Your Dad needs you and well... So do I."
"I shall have to be quick because I'm using a pay phone. I-"
"Flo, why are you using a pay phone? Where are you, I'll come get you."
"Danny listen."
"Flo you have no idea how long it's been. We all miss you so much, just hearing your voice again. I can't bel-"
"DANNY!" Flo shouted into my ear and I shut up almost instentainiously.
"Yes?"
"Thank you, listen, I'm in trouble. I ran away from Eric with Sam but now Eric's on my tail again. He'll find me soon and I need to get out of here only I don't know where here is and I need to keep Sam away from him and I have to get home but that's immpossible because my car's broken down and I have no way to het home and I've run out of money and it's impossible!" Flo dissolved into tears and my heart wept along with her as I listened to her sobs.
"It's okay Flo, calm down, you'll be fine. Are there any signs near you?"
Flo sniffed, "No."
"Okay,-" there was a beep as the pay phone gave them the 10 second warning. Flo let out anouther aching sob "It's okay, describe your surroundings."
"I can't see a thing, it's dark and cold, Danny, I'm scared." I could hear a baby start to cry and Flo gushing it and then the line went.
A baby?
Eric's on her tail again?
Oh Flo, what have you done?