Chapter Twenty Three

Ryder POV

She has no idea how hard it is to stay away from her. These past few days have been f**king torture. Watching her leave my father's club house that day... I know I f**ked up bring up that shit that happened to her but I couldn't fucking help it. She drives me fucking insane and she has no idea. It took everything I had not to attack every fucking male in that damn club house that day. My father included. She may not know it but she has easily earned the respect of every single motherfucker in that MC. Every single one of them would easily drop everything if she ever needed help and it pissed me the fuck off. Yet the things she could do shocked the fuck out of me.

*flashback*

"Yo Ryder, some chicks here asking for you." Manu said while walking into the room. Who the fuck?... I got up and walked towards the door confused. I don't have the fucking time to deal with this shit. I need to find my fucking daughter! I know my fucking psycho ex took her. She's the only one stupid enough to take her. I just don't know how or where the fuck she went. I pulled the door open ready to yell at whoever the fuck was standing outside. My voice got caught in my throat in surprise. Veronica? What the fuck is she doing here? "What are you doing here? Leave." I growled while walking towards her. My breath hitched slightly when I noticed the clothes she was wearing. Tight pants, red shirt and a leather jacket. Fuck she's sexy. They way her legs looked in those fucking pants.

"What's going on Ryder?" She asked. I could see that damn smirk on her face and moved to close the door because I didn't want her involved in this shit. Not her. I couldn't handle it if anything happened to her. She can't be involved in this fucking life. She deserves better. I groaned quietly when she pushed past me and walked into the house. I followed her as she made her way towards the living room. I watched quietly as she looked around the room confused before spotting Mel. Pride filled me as I realised she wasn't scared. Just confused as to what the fuck was going on. "Mel? What's going on?" She asked drawing everyone's attention. She didn't even flinch as they all eyed her up and heat flooded my body. Fuck! I need to stop underestimating her.

I grabbed her arm trying to lead her away again. She may not be scared but that didn't mean shit to me. She can't be around them. She pulled away from me and kept looking around the room, trying to find someone. I knew who she was looked for and watched as her brows drew together and a small frown formed on her lips. "Where is she? Ryder where is Aria?" She growled while looking at me. Fierce eyes meet mine and I knew she was getting angry. You and me both Kitten. I sighed knowing she wasn't going to leave now and sat down on the chair I just left. I nodded my head towards the space next to me, asking her to sit down. She was tense and confused but came to sit down next to me anyway. I knew she had impressed my father by that slight smirk he had on his face.

"Who are you girl?" He sneered trying to get her attention. I had a feeling he did it more so she would look at him then any other reason. I watched as her eyes flashed to my father and surprised filled them. She eyed him carefully and then turned to look at me, checking if what she saw was real. She gave me a blank face and I smirked. Didn't take much for people to realise who my father was when they saw us together. "I asked you a question girl!" My old man growled, trying to get her attention back. I watched as anger flashed through her eyes as turned to glare at my father. "Good for you old man. Now you know how I felt when no one answered my question." She growled. A big goofy smile filled my face and I don't give a fuck who saw it. This girl! So fucking fearless.

I lost my smile instantly when I saw Dog stand up and start walking towards us. But I sure as fuck got it back when I saw my girl was about to stand up too. I moved quickly, grabbing her before she could do anything stupid. I saw my father nod to Dog and he sat back down. "Old man, this is my girl Veronica. Kitten, this is my father Tiny." I said trying to distract everyone in the room and explain to my father who this girl was to me. "Tiny? Stupid name. How is he tiny?" Veronica said. Oh shit. I chuckled unable to hold it back and Veronica looked at me confused. Realisation dawned on her and shrunk a little in embarrassment. "Whatever! Can you tell me where Aria is now?" She asked getting annoyed. Why does she care? "Why do you care?" I asked finally. I watched as confusion crossed her face. "Well the father may be an a**hole but I really do care about that little girl. Now tell me where she is!" She growled. I sighed in bliss. She likes Aria? That's good to know.