Chapter Twelve

"We're doing it on your chest. Strip." Dylan said as I walked into his room. I raised my eyebrow at him. What the f***? "Trust me. It'll look better on your chest." Dylan said. I was nervous about taking my shirt off in front of him but he didn't so much as blink before turning back to his chair. Holding my shirt in front of me, I reached back and I unhooked my bra. Lying down on the table I cover my t*ts with my shirt and held them up slightly, so I didn't stretch my skin.

Dylan quickly put the stencil on my chest and checked to make sure I liked where it sat. I nodded and got back on his table. I heard the dull buzz of the tattoo gun and smiled softly, relaxing into the chair more. I ignored the pain as Dylan began my tattoo. Damn! This one may hurt a bit. "This may hurt." Dylan said. I gave him a blank expression. It's a tattoo Dylan! Of course it's going to f**king hurt! The Maori design curled around each side of my t*ts and up the middle only slightly. The dreamcatchers feathers brushed down my chest and hit the top of my stomach. Dylan also changed the design of the Dreamcatcher itself to make it more intriguing. It looked awesome so I kept quite. He was totally better than me when it came to sketching tattoos.

Dylan went back to work while playing music in the background and soon enough my tattoo was finished. Dylan brought me to his full length mirror to show me his work and I smiled widely. Wow! The feathers looked as if they had been caught moving in the wind. The bead and string work looked amazing. Black, red and green. "Holy shit Dylan! It looks amazing!" I said smiling widely. He smirked down at me before moving about quickly to cover the tattoo.

He applied some cream before wrapping it up as best he could. "Do I need to go over the after care with you?" Dylan asked in his normal business tone. I gave him a blank stare. "Fine. You're finished. Now don't be a stranger V. We miss your art around here." Dylan said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes and nodded before walking out. The comment stung slightly but I knew Dylan really meant no harm. My art was me and he just wasn't man enough to say he missed me. Dylan walked out so I could finished getting dressed. I left my bra off since it'll hurt too much and just put on my shirt. I winced slightly when the movement pulled at my new tattoo.

I walked out front hoping Ryder would be there waiting for me. Sadness swept through me when I realised he wasn't here. Where the hell did he go? Like what the actual f***? I shrug it off and make my way toward Lollipop or as other people call her Nessa. "Show me the ink!" She asked. I laugh and shock my head, pointing towards my chest. She raised an eyebrow and pulled me towards an empty room and lifted my shirt.

I turned bright red and quickly pulled my shirt down. F**king b***h!. "That's some amazing ink Nonnie." She said with a smirk. "Your brothers an amazing artist." I said with a shrug. She nodded before going back into the reception area. "Dylan! Where's your sketch book?" I yelled towards the back. He walked out a few seconds later with a black book and a few pencils, handing them to me. "Why am I designing your leg tattoo and not your brother or you?" I asked curiously as I made my way towards the couch in the waiting area.

"Because there's something about your art Nonnie. It looks simple but once you explain the details you see the emotion behind it." She said. I blushed slightly and nodded. "Is there anything in particular you want?" I asked curiously. She sat next to me and explained everything she wanted. Something to protect her when she's out at night. A few different images came to mind. "Go do something. It'll take me a while to draw a few things up. I'm going to go out back and start sketching." I said to Lollipop and stood up. She nodded and went back behind the front desk. I walked to the kitchen out back and settled in at the table, to start drawing the designs I had in my head.