Chapter Eleven

Ryder POV

I saw the surprise flash in her eyes as they grew even bigger and felt her squeeze me tight in surprise before she let me go and walked back till her knees hit my bed and sat down rubbing her neck. Yeah that would of been painful. She barely reached my chest with no heels on. I watched her rub the stiffness out of her neck from having to tilt it back so far to see my face. I wanted to help her massage some of the pain away but knew she wouldn't want me close to her right now. I missed the feeling of her against me but I kept my mouth shut and my feet still. I'll be damned if I beg her to touch me again. But I have to be honest though, it does feel nice having her eyes on me again.

I know she's been avoiding me just as much as I've been ignoring her these past few weeks and all I get now, is this cold feeling of annoyance. The second she sees me near her, I can feel her distance and that chews at my heart every time. She was able to avoid and ignore me this time around. A sharp pain hit my chest whenever I realised she didn't care if I was around anymore. This is why emotions are just f**king bulls***! Rolling my eyes, I leaned back against the wall behind me and crossed my arms over my chest, watching her. Her beautiful violet eyes glowed in my dim room as she kept her gaze on me and f*** was she beautiful. The way her eyes light up every time she saw me, her long beautiful hair now straight and brushing against her a**.

I watched as Veronica's beautiful eyes shined with curiosity and was that anger? No... Jealousy. She was jealous of my ex? I wanted to laugh right then and there. I wanted to pull Veronica hard against me and kiss her. She had no idea why she should not be jealous of my two faced b**** of an ex. I knew my face gave none of that away and I could now see the frustration growing on her face. My two faced b**** of an ex was nothing compared the the beauty sitting in front of me.

Veronica had curves in all the right places. That see through top thingy she's got on is doing my head in. It was unbuttoned low enough that I could easily see to top of her t*ts and it's doing wonders for my imagination. And don't even get me starts on those pants she's wearing. They clung to her like a second skin and showed off her every curve. Her hourglass figure was so damn sexy that it was a constant struggle to not run my hands along her body till I had memorised every curve. She was on the heavier side but not by much. It was just enough that you could see her delicious curves easily and know she'll be able to handle my heavy body lying on top of her with ease.

Shaking the thoughts away, I remembered my daughter. Yes, I have a daughter and she's the most important person in my life. I was hesitant to tell Veronica about Aria only because Aria doesn't like strangers. She's shy and nervous and gets scared very easily but I hadn't missed the exchange between her and Veronica when we walked into the house. My heart swelled with happiness as I saw them smile at each other and wave. Aria liked Veronica and that was enough for me. "You have a daughter? How old is she? How old are you? What's her name? Where's her mother? Sorry that last one was a bit too personal." Veronica's shocked voice asked interrupting my thoughts.

I ran a hand through my hair, a nervous jester and sighed. Her bright eyes followed my movements and she licked the corner of her lips. I felt my d*** twitch and held back a groan. F*** this girl is driving me crazy! I watched her closely as I spoke. "Yes she's my daughter. She's 3 years old. Her name is Aria and I just turned 19." I didn't tell her about Adriana, Aria's mother because that would bring up other things in my past, I just wasn't ready to talk about and there was no f**king way I was bringing that s*** up now. "Aria. Wow! Such a pretty name." Veronica gushed while still staring at me.

I watched surprised as her eyes become distant. Confused with the sudden distance, I watched as she reached shirt and pulled out her new phone from her bra. She scrunched her cute little nose up in disgust as she wiped of the sweat. What the f***? Where the f**k had that come from and why didn't I noticed it before? That's an iPhone XS Max and I didn't even notice the f**king thing. It had a black case with a picture of an abstract lion on the back. I felt my d**k getting hard as I realised her huge chest made the phone barely noticeable. I hadn't noticed the phone because I was too busy hoping her tits would spill out of her clothes. A pang of guilt did flash through me as I remembered why she has a new phone but it was pushed away when she took a deep breath. Please! F***! I grunted annoyed when her t*ts stayed in place.