Chapter Twenty

I woke up the next morning, warm and content. Ryder and I had not gone all the way but we did have a lot of fun. Shivers crawl up my spine as I remember all the things he did to me. I never knew it could feel that good. I finally realise what I wanted last night. What I felt my body practically begging for last night. I wanted him. All of him. I wanted him inside me. It wasn't just sex though. I wanted all of him. I realised yesterday after meeting Adriana that I sure as s*** was crazy in love with Ryder.

When I saw Adriana and realised she was Ryder's ex and the mother of his child, a feeling of jealousy and rage hit me so hard. I was jealous that she got to touch him in a way I never have. I was jealous that she was the mother of his child. I wanted nothing more than to blow her f**king head off and that made me realise that the love I feel for Ryder is way more intense then I thought. I had thought all love was the same but I was wrong.

Lucas was my first love and always will be but that was a young girls dream of Prince Charming. Hoani was a mix of like and lust. When I had seen him with that girl it wasn't the all-consuming jealousy and rage that filled me like it did with Ryder. I was angry that Hoani had moved on, not that he was touching someone else. The thought of Ryder touching someone else or someone else touching him had set me on fire. I wanted nothing more than to attack and protect what was mine. I had no idea where these thoughts came from but it allowed me to see what I had struggled so hard to find. The answer I needed. I knew Ryder and I still had a lot to talk about but if he was willing to talk then I was willing to give us a chance. I'll just have to wait and see what happens first.

Ryder was still snoring away next to me and I smiled. He looked so relaxed right now. I thought of last and decided it was time to return the favour. I may not be ready to go all the way yet but that didn't mean we couldn't have fun. With that thought in mind, I slowly slid down the bed. I wasn't sure if I could do this very well but no harm in trying right?

**

I was now freshly showered and dressed in a black shirt, grey sweatpants that Ryder gave me and my bra from yesterday. I blushed when I realised I had no clean underwear. Ryder smirked like he knew what I was thinking. Asshole. I looked towards my guns but decided to leave them there. I don't need them now.

We both made our way down the hall back toward the bar. I walked in and saw a few guys turn to look at me with a smirk. I blinked confused. "Finally! Peace and quiet. Didn't know you were such a moaner, little girl." One of the guys at the bar said and a few others chuckled. I tensed suddenly and my eyes flashed to Ryder. This motherf**ker! Ryder smirked and made no move to apologise.

I blushed when I looked around the room. F***! I am going to make that asshole pay for this! I don't know how just yet but he's going to pay! I stomped away from Ryder fuming. A few chuckles followed me but I ignored them all. I saw food laying out on the bar and quietly got me a plate. "What? Not going to make me one Kitten? Pretty sure I'm the one who worked up the appetite, not you." Ryder said with a smirk on his face. "Keep talking asshole. Just means fewer opportunities for you to work up that appetite again or to wake up the way you did this morning." I said with a smile.

Ryder's eyes flashed and I knew I had amused him. "You and I both know you won't be able to say no Kitten." Ryder said with a stupid all-knowing voice. "Wanna bet? Pretty sure I could hold out longer than you Ry." I said as I looked at the food on the bench. My nose scrunched up when I saw bacon and scrambled eggs. Ew. I then saw sausages, hash browns and spaghetti. Sigh. Hash browns it is.

I felt somebody behind me and knew it was Ryder. His hands ran along my hips and I felt lips on my neck. "I'll have tied up and spread out on my bed begging me to give you what you want Kitten. I will win that bet." Ryder growled adding bacon, eggs and sausages to my plate. Ugh! I pouted at the food on my plate but sat down at the bar with a fork in my hand. I grabbed a few slices of toast and looked at the food. I mean it's not that bad tasting but not something I particularly enjoy either.