Epilogue

Ryders POV

*a few hours later*

I groaned slightly and moved, expecting my kitten to still be curled up against me. When I didn't feel her, I jolted up and quickly looked around the room. The evidence of what we had done was still everywhere in this room and bought a small smile to my face. It soon disappeared when I noticed her clothes were gone. I got up, dressed and raced out of the room to my bike. Where was she? Why did she leave like that? What the fuck is going on? It took a good 20 minutes to get to her house and when I arrived it was eerily quiet. I noticed Lucas' truck parked out front but no other car was in sight.

A shiver went up my spine when I got off my bike and walked towards the front door. What the fuck is going on? I knocked loudly not caring what time of the day it was. I kept knocking until I heard footsteps coming towards the door. The door was soon pulled open and there stood a tear stained, miserable looking Lucas. "Where the fuck is she?" I growled in annoyance. "Gone." Lucas answered after a beat. Pain like I had never felt flashed through my body and buried itself in my chest. My legs gave way and I grabbed onto the door frame to keep myself standing.

Lucas said nothing and walked into the house, leaving the door open for me to follow after him. I didn't want to take a single step into this damn house. I wanted to turn around and find her. I wanted to demand why the fuck she left me without a single goodbye. Without a chance to change her mind. My heart crumbled under the thought that Veronica had left me. Fuck off! She doesn't get to leave like that. I stalked into the house and went after Lucas.

"Where the fuck is she?!" I demanded whole waking into the kitchen. Lucas had two glasses in front of him and was pouring what looked like whiskey into both. "I'm not fucking drinking with you. You're going to tell me where the fuck she is and then I'm going to drag her back her my fucking self!" I growled in anger. Lucas didn't say anything and just pushed the glass towards me. "She's already halfway to America I would imagine." Lucas finally answered. My legs threatened to give way again under the pain of knowing she really did leave me. Lucas noticed and pushed the glass towards me again.

I stormed towards him and downed the whole fucking thing. Lucas said nothing and just refilled the glass. "I didn't think she would actually leave me." I whispered quietly while falling into one of the island chairs. I finished off the whiskey and Lucas quietly filled it up again. "You and me both." Lucas said softly. I looked up at him and knew he was hurting just as badly. Those two were peas in a pod. They knew each other like the back of their hand. It was crazy seeing them together.

My heart squeezed and white hot anger filled my body. I wanted to hurt someone. I wanted to hunt down every mother fucker who had cause my kitten to feel pain. To push her so far that the only thing she could do was run. I didn't know what to do. My light had gone. My only hope had fucking left me high and dry without so much as a goodbye. My heart shattered again knowing that she didn't care enough to leave me anything.

"You're wrong." Lucas said quietly. My eyes flashed to him in anger. It was then I realised he was in her house. Did this fucker just watch her leave?! "Yes I did. I watched as the only true friend I've ever had walked out that door with her father. It's what she need. But you're wrong about her. She does care about you. She left something for you in her room." Lucas said while taking a sip of his glass. I shot up not caring about anything else he had to say. I took off towards the stairs. "Third door on your left." I heard Lucas yell after me.

I didn't bother thinking about why he knew this house so fucking well. I pushed open the door to her room and smiled softly. It was her to a T. A room with plenty of space for her to do her art. Dark walls, open space and room for her to relax. Hardwood floors with a soft carpet near her desk. She had her art covering an entire wall and I wanted nothing more than to rip it out and take it with me. Fucking pathetic I know but I would take anything I could get. I noticed a few books on the bed and moved towards them. I sat down on her bed and slowly picked up the first book. They were all of me. Small and big art pieces of my face. Shock went through me when I saw them all. It looked like she had drawn my face every single day since the day we meet. My smile, my eyes, my teasing smirk. She had drawn me so often it was crazy. I flicked through all 3 books in shock and just managed to notice when a piece of paper fell out of one of the books.