Chapter Ten

Screaming surrounded me and I was trying so hard to not just get up and leave this damn game. F*** I hate home games! They're loud! They're annoying! And I just want to punch every squealing chick here! Shut the f*** up and stop squealing! I flinched when Sophia jumped up and screamed when Lucas scored a try. If they can make this conversion the game was won. The ball was lined up, kicked, the whistle blew and soon screaming was heard from everywhere. We won! Yay us! I rolled my eyes and quickly ran away from the game and back to my car. God, I'm glad that's finally over. I sat on the front of my car and waited patiently for the girls to join me so we can go get ready for the party tonight. It was currently 5:35 pm so we had a good 2-3 hours to get ready. I had been left alone for most of the week which gave the bruises on my body a chance to heal more.

I watched as Sophia took off towards Lucas and jumped on him. I winced slightly as they started kissing. I looked towards Katie when I noticed Jack was behind Lucas. "It's a secret remember? I can't exactly run up to him and start making out with him like Sophia and Lucas." Katie muttered but I heard the sadness in her voice. "Katie, people at this school are going to figure it out eventually. I mean you're already getting attention anyway because you sit with us at lunch. Why not just make you and him happy and go public?" I asked softly. She looked at me thinking.

About what? I have no idea but she eventually shook her head no. I shrugged and dropped the subject. A crowd started heading our way and I noticed we both grimaced at the noise. Sophia was attached to Lucas and she was looking up at him, smiling like crazy. I smiled softly, watching them. They really are cute together. "Sophia! Detach yourself from Lucas and let's go already! We have to go get ready!" I yelled. Sophia glared at me while I just smiled back. She rolled her eyes and gave Lucas a quick kiss before heading towards us. "Come on then, let's go." Sophia said, getting into my car. I laughed and followed her. Katie got in and we soon set off.

***

I stepped out of the shower and dried myself off. I walk out into my wardrobe with my towel wrapped around me. My clothes for the night hung up next to my makeup desk. I dried myself off, slipping on my black lacy underwear and bra before putting on some loose clothes while I finish getting ready. I turned on my hair straightener and while that's heating up I start to blow dry my hair. I smirked when I saw my straightened hair now reached the top of my a**. I then looked over all my makeup and decided to go with a gold and brown eyeshadow look and a soft matte peach lipstick. I didn't really need foundation since I had clear skin.

Finished with my makeup I swapped the shorts I was currently wearing for a pair of light blue skinny jeans that had rips here and there and my shirt for a black singlet and a see-through long sleeved black button up shirt. I had left the top unbuttoned so you could see the top of my tits and tucked in the front of the shirt in slightly so it still hung loose. I gave myself a quick once over in the mirror. Deciding I looked decent enough for me, I grabbed my black leather jacket in case I needed it and slipped on my black pumps before heading downstairs to meet the girls.

I saw I was the first one ready and went into the kitchen hungry. I pulled out the leftover pizza we had for dinner and just ate it cold. I finished off the last 4 slices and threw the box away. I checked my phone and saw it was already 8:27 pm. Damn! Where the hell did the time go? It's a good thing we weren't really in a rush to get to this stupid party.

Sophia finally came down in a skin-hugging strapless black dress that stopped mid-thigh. Her hair was done up in a sexy messy bun, that had that after sex look to it while still being classy, black smoky eyes and nude stick on. F*** she looked AH-MAY-ZING. "Damn girl! If I wasn't all about the D, I would so turn gay for you." I said wiggling my eyebrows. She laughed and slapped my shoulder.