Eighteen

"I want you to be my empress."

Before you could respond, protest, or even agree, Kylo's lips were on yours. He enveloped your entire body with his, making it impossible for you to move. Now that you thought about it, you didn't even know if you really wanted to.

Kylo took his gloved hand into yours, intertwining it ever so carefully. He treated you as if you were glass in this very moment, the smooth of his leather glove running against the bareness of your palm with every tense and flex Kylo made. What was this feeling you were experiencing? It was so overwhelming. It felt like a tidal wave sloshing around in the pit of your stomach, your thighs becoming pins and needles with every jerk the two of your bodies produced against each other.

"I have to breathe." You gasped when you parted the kiss, staring up at Kylo. The fire from earlier was stirring deep in his eyes, like flaming lava right before an eruption. Was that a second heartbeat you were feeling?

"I want all of you." Kylo finally whispered in response, diving in between the crook of your neck without another word. Everything was happening so fast, and you were loving every minute of it.

Kylo kissed up and down your neck, nipping and biting against goosefleshed skin that caused you to flinch in pleasured pain. What was he doing to you? You wanted so much more, more than you had ever wanted in your life. You wanted all of Kylo, and you wanted it now. Your entire body felt as if it were on fire, clawing at the sides of Kylo's back for grip against him.

You felt hands grip the hem of your shirt, drawing it upwards until it came right above your breasts. "Up." Kylo commanded, his voice dripping with lust. You immediately knew what he meant, sitting up and raising your arms to allow him to pull the shirt off of you. Thankfully, The First Order was still kind enough to give you some breast covering, regardless that you were their prisoner. Kylo frowned, frustrated because, well, he knew he didn't know how to take these blasted things off. Nevertheless, he tried. He unraveled his hand from yours, sliding off your straps. Now came the hard part. Kylo reached around you, struggling to unclasp the stupid clips on the bra. You couldn't help but laugh, pushing away his hands.

"Let me help." You whispered, reaching around behind you and unclasping the bra without a problem. Kylo immediately went back to work. flinging the bra somewhere across the room and traveling his lips down to your collarbone. You squirmed slightly. You had never been exposed to such actions and honestly, it tickled. Kylo traced all along your collarbone and shoulders with kisses, you could tell he had been wanted to do this for a long time now.

"Kylo-" You whispered, but he said nothing. Instead, he held both of your hands, pinning them down to the bed. He didn't bother to look up at you, he was more focused on just making you feel like you were on cloud nine.

You jumped to feel something poke your thigh, glancing down slightly and seeing that Kylo was now really, really excited for you. Your cheeks went up in flames, immediately becoming flustered. "Kylo, you-you seem really happy to see me." You stuttered quietly, you didn't really know how all this teasing and seducing things worked. Hey, you could try your best though, right?

You gently lifted the lower half of your body, grinding gently right on Kylo's erection. Kylo let out a groan through his line of kisses and nibbles, bucking down against you. Okay, now you knew what to do. Maybe you should just do what felt right.

You continued to grind against Kylo, he huffed, finally meeting eyes with you. "If you keep doing that I might just lose what little control I have left." He growled, coming back up to enwrap you in another kiss.

"Kylo- I feel strange." You whispered after Kylo parted the kiss, staring up at him. "There's a heat boiling inside of me, one that feels like it's going to explode. Are you using the force on me?"