Twenty Five

[URGENT A/N: I know it is so sudden to be hit with updates after months of radio silence, but with college approaching, school, jobs, and club activities, it's been so increasingly difficult to find time to pursue my hobbies (such as this one). I'd also like to point out I have another, more comedic Kylo X Reader called "Banished" on my profile! It'll have longer chapters and more of the 'funny' side of Kylo :) Thank you for reading and being patient!]

You were furious, livid, maybe. How could Kylo just so easily dump you off like you were loose weight so suddenly?! You weren't having any of it, and the more you thought, the more Hux's plan sounded absolutely wonderful.

You curved a corner, catching sight of Kylo entering a room down the hallway. You quickly caught up, not even allowing the door to close as you followed him in. 

He was laying the girl down in a similar type of interrogation chair you were once in. This one looked a bit more painful, a bit more restrained than your own.

"What the hell was that all about back there?!" You exclaimed, your own mini-cape Kylo had designed for you a few days ago swishing around as you stomped up to him.

The chair exhaled, trapping the unconscious girl in metal restraints. Kylo didn't bother to look at you once more, and it only added fuel to your fire. 

"Why won't you just look at me damnit! You fly away on some mystery mission for days and now your back with not even a hint of missing me? Bullshit!" It felt like you were arguing with a brick wall, but everytime he ignored you the more frustrated you became.

"Are you jealous?"

Kylo's vocoder echoed throughout the room, and silence immediately followed. Abruptly, the buzz of the fluorescent lights became a lot louder than you had remembered.

"Jealous?"

No, there was no way you were jealous of some girl that you hardly knew, or what purpose Kylo was going to use her for. Hell, he could kill her immediately once he received answers. That's what he usually does with imprisoned Resistance fighters, right?

Your stance straightened, crossing your arms. "I am not jealous."

"Then leave me to follow through with my intentions. I will tend to you after this is taken care of." He put it so simply, yet part of you still wanted to disagree.

"Let me stay, let me see what really happens to these traitors." You shot back, tugging on his cape. Anything to get him to notice your presence rather than staring at nothing.

In a flash, Kylo had your chin locked between his fingers, forcing you to look at him through his visor. "I need you to leave because your presence drives me so insane, that I lose my track of thoughts just by you being in the same wing of the ship as me. I can't possibly follow through with these cruel actions I intend to lay upon this disgusting scavenger while I hear you thinking about my lips on your neck."

Your face flamed into a cherry red, your breath freezing within your lungs. This was the Kylo you had missed so dearly, that you were so used to. 

"Oh-" You whispered, shifting under Kylo's grip. "I see now." 

"If you see, then see yourself back to my quarters." He quipped, letting go of your chin before turning back around to the scavenger. You were still having a little bit of trouble breathing, but you eventually pulled yourself together and proceeded to exit out of the interrogation room.

 Your legs felt like jello, just the mere touch of Kylo after days had you in pieces. It almost made you completely forget about your constant anxiety attacks that had been hammering at your entire body for weeks.