Twenty Eight

"I know you don't want to do this."

The girl pleaded, yet you hadn't even touched her. There was a different kind of feeling in your body, one that was untamed. It engulfed your entire chest, burning your core with rage.

You couldn't think, you couldn't register anything. Everything was a blur yet there was nothing at all. You couldn't breathe. You were on your feet, ready to swing your saber.

There was only red. Everything was red.

-

A seething ache pounded the back of your head, blinding light crowded your vision the moment you attempted to open your eyes. You shielded your eyes from the light with your arm, slowly rising from the sheets. 

You immediately felt sick, twisting over to the edge of the bed before emptying the contents of your stomach onto the linoleum below. Gross.

The linoleum was familiar, and just then, you realized you were returned to Kylo's quarters.

You breathed in, apologizing mentally for the internal contents now splattered below his bedside. You turned over, trying to recollect all of the events that occurred who knows how long ago.

You couldn't remember much of anything. You just saw red, everything was red on Batuu. You were sure the mask Kylo forced you to wear didn't make it any better, and what happened to the scavenger? What did you do to her?

Your questions were soon to be answered, as a shrouded mass of black swooped into the quarters. Kylo swung his mask off, standing stoic and breathless. "You're awake, are you hurt?" He asked, glancing down at your vomit, then back up at you.

"Just dehydrated." You muttered, rubbing your arm. "And confused."

"I suspected your brain would make you forget." He disappeared into the ensuite bathroom, returning with a glass of water.

"Make me forget what?" Your stomach churned, and you restrained yourself from adding to the pile of puke. 

"We'll discuss it later." He gestured once more, nudging the glass of water in his hand closer. 

You sighed, taking the water and downing it in three gulps. "I want to know what I did." You insisted, sitting up fully.

"I said we'll discuss it later." 

You frowned, tilting your head. "Can you at least tell me how long I've been out?"

"Two days." He was expressionless, studying your face and all along your body. You groaned, feeling your stomach. "That's why I feel so empty."

"I'll order a trooper to bring you food, but right now I need you to tell me what you remember." He was acting so defensive, so panicked. You knew it couldn't be good, anything that made Kylo look like he had emotions was a bad sign within itself. 

You shrugged. "Kylo..-" You began, looking up at the ceiling before taking another sip of water. He seemed too stressed about this. "All I remember was just.. I just remember red." You honestly replied, looking down at Kylo.

His lips tightened, and his eyes danced along your arms, and you felt the sense cramped silence. There was nothing outside, no droids that sang their melody of beeps and bops, and no air to hiss from the vents.

"Kylo what did I do."

More silence. More and more silence like a greedy child with a petty secret. "You need to eat."

You rolled your eyes, pondering the thought of a hunder strike until he told you. It would be no use, Kylo would have you intubated before he let you starve yourself and tell you what he knew.