Two

The trip from your planet to The Finalizer was almost silent. You tried to distract yourself from your tears by staring off into space, attempting to clear your mind of the penetrating anxiety.

"Defender." Kylo Ren snapped you out of your thoughts, but you didn't bother to look at him. He knew you were now paying attention. "How did you obtain your saber?"

There was a moment of silence, contemplation. You straightened your back, not skipping another beat. "I will answer questions when we all arrive and I know the people are safe." It frustrated Kylo. He wanted answers now.

The fighter landed, and Kylo turned to you. "Out." He commanded, and the ramp glided down to the floor. You gulped, swallowing your pride and standing up, walking down the ramp where two stormtroopers met with you. "We will escort you to the interrogation room." One of them stated, the two grabbing you by the arms. You felt your grace and confidence slowly drain from you, and at that moment you realized you were now a prisoner of The First Order.

"I'm not a dog, I can walk myself." You muttered, frowning slightly.

"Commander Kylo Ren wishes for us to guide you to ensure your full subjugation." The one to the right of you said, almost the same monotonic tone as the other one.

"Ridiculous."

Soon a door slid open, the stormtroopers taking a turn to lead you to an interrogation room. There was black, glossy walls and cold tile floor, blinding fluorescent lights encased the ceiling, and at the very centered of the room an interrogation chair was stationed.  The door slid close behind the three of you, and it made you want to elbow them both and escape. You reluctantly retracted your thoughts, if you were to do that, it would put your people's safety at a lethal risk.

"Please stand up straight and lean back. It will be in your favor to comply." One of the stormtroopers advised. You had lost track of which one was which, not that it mattered anyway. You leaned back, fitting into the chair almost perfectly. The stormtroopers began pulling and locking the restraints, assuring you were locked in tight.

"Our Commander will arrive shortly. We will be outside of this door, escaping would be ill-advised." He gave one final nod, and they both turned in sync, marching till they were outside of the door as it hissed closed, leaving you to your thoughts.

What did Kylo Ren planning on doing to you? Did he plan to kill you once he got answers? He couldn't do that, you wouldn't let him. You had to get back home and protect your planet once more. Worse, he could brainwash you and make you join his cult of stormtroopers. The very thought sickened you, but what was there for you to do about it now? There was no telling when or if, just to wait and find out.

You tried to remember happy thoughts. You recalled being back home, young and rolling down the flowery hills of your planet as Jacqueline and Atticus shared a picnic together. Jaqueline would smile as she picked grass out of your hair. "My adventurous spirit. The galaxy will be your oyster." She promised before kissing your cheeks. A smile crept onto your lips, your eyes still closed as the door swished open and closed again. Only then did you snap your eyes open and focus your attention of the mass of black in front of you. There he was again in all of his oppressive glory.

He marched in like he owned the place, circling slowly around your like a coyote to an injured rabbit. His mask never left the chair while he walked, and before you knew it he was right in front of you. You stared dead into the visor of his mask, hoping for some kind of reaction. He could kill you here, right now if he wanted to, but he wasn't.

He called your name, making your eyes widen slightly. You shifted uncomfortably in your seat. "How-- How do you know my name?" You began, he only addressed you as "Defender" back on your planet and in the shuttle.