We need him

6.13.20

Good morning everyone I'm sorry I've been slacking with updating this. I hope everyone is staying safe and being well.

I woke up with this on my heart and I would like to share this. If you have anything you agree with or would like to add jus go ahead and comment I love to hear back from you all.

In these days and times we need to start living right and live the life that we should as Christians I'm saying this for myself as well. I've slacked a little but with all that's going on we really need to live up to par and quit playing with God.

You never know whose watching and you never know whose life you can help change and make a difference.

Please pray with me as we pray for this nation and the world the devil is very busy but we serve a God who has defeated him before and will continue to defeat him. There is NOTHING too hard for God.

I'm always thinking about doing a bible study on zoom so if anyone is interested please let me know and we can do it sometime next week.

Also if you haven't start getting back into the word (the Bible) you may not understand some of the words or the way they spoke back then but the more you read the more you'll understand.

God is love!

Be blessed

Kiki 💜