Praying to God

Good morning god! God I would like to thank you for waking me up this morning as well as everyone else thank you for encamping your angels around us as we slept through the night you protected us as we slept keeping us from harms way

Good morning god! God I would like to thank you for waking me up this morning as well as everyone else thank you for encamping your angels around us as we slept through the night you protected us as we slept keeping us from harms way. God I just want to say thank you for everything you've done for us from the day we were born til now and in the future we thank you in advance.

God I ask that you help @AnnTiffny with patience don't let anything break her help her to become more patient give her guidance on how to discipline her son and how to raise him as a single mother in this world. Protect her son god in this world full of hatrid toward our young black men. God I speak greatness into his life he will be whatever you call him to be. A pastor, a doctor, a lawyer, a judge, a great husband whatever you want him to be I speak that into his life. And help her to know that she can handle being a single mother help her to know she's not alone! God I also ask that you give her steps in to know what she needs for healing god I speak supernatural healing that only you can give healing from the top of her head to the soles of her feet heal her god in your mighty name.

God we both want to pray for our nation! We ask that you guide trump help him to stop being stupid and lead this nation like he's suppose to and we ask for the next president to lead this nation like it's suppose to be lead. Be with the Democratic Party be with the Republican Party we ask that you remove anything evil that they have planned anything unlike you don't let it come to past.

We pray for each and every woman who has been taken away from their families and toured in this sex trafficking god we ask that you let it be so that others will find the places and that the people behind it will go to jail be behind bars for the things there doing to the innocent lives we ask that you protect them you hear their cries and answer their prayers. I speak it into existence that there will be no more trafficking. We ask that you touch each and everyone to give their lives to you so they can see you and be with you when you return god we just ask all these things and we believe that you will answer our prayers in your mighty name.

In Jesus name Amen 🙏🏾

God I pray that you give @isza_vibe guidance on her life help her to know where she should go where she should move and strength. God give her strength so she knows it's coming from you strengthen her god. I'm speaking strength like no other into your life. Help her to not give up only you know what she means When she says not to give up. The Bible says in Isiah 40:31 "But those who hope in the lord WILL renew their strength. They will soar like eagles, they will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint."

And philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengths me."

God I speak greatness into her life as well she will do your will she will live for you so others can see Christ through her strengthen her relationship with you. Help her to be a light in this dark world.

God we speak all these things and we thank you in advance for letting it come to past in

Jesus name we pray, Amen 🙏🏾