Prayer & Testimony

Thursday Sept 29, 2021

Good morning! Good morning!

I hope you all been doing good! I hope you're well life is treating you good!

It's been a little while since I last updated this so I would like to have a little testimony time so if you would like to share something that God has done in your life that you feel as if it's a testimony and you're willing to share! Please let us know! I don't wanna make Dear God all about me.

And we also have new readers who've added this to their libraries so thank you for that! And if you would like to share new readers you're
More than welcome to.

I don't know about y'all! But God has been good to me!

He's kept me from dangers seen and unseen, I have a job in the midst of people not working, willingly and unwillingly. He's kept me in my right mind! He's making ways out of no ways! He's healed my body and I believe he's using me as a testimony and a witness!

And he has Answered my prayers! 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽

There is nobody like God! He's Alpha and Omega he's the beginning AND the end!

Y'all I'm sorry I get excited talking about Jesus 😂

Anywho...

I would love to hear back from you and to see the great things God has done for you!

Also I believe I'm going to start doing prayer request so if you would like for me to pray for you comment that also.

If you need prayer and don't want to share what it is that you need prayer for it's fine God knows and that's all that matters.

So for testimony  you can comment

testimony: then share

Or

Prayer request: and just say keep me in prayer or if you feel comfortable to share what it is that's fine too it's up to you 💜

Alright y'all until next time be blessed and be a blessing 💜

Love y'all with the love of God💜