|| Lauren Lopez x Reader ||

just some wholesome lauren content! it's not completely focused on lauren, if that makes sense, but hopefully it's just as fun to read as it was to write! This was inspired by the video above!

"What about this one?" Jaime said as you all scrolled through Twitter.

You were on the Apocalyptour, sitting in the bus with Joey, Meredith, Jaime and your girlfriend Lauren. You were all given the job of finding and organising an activity for the 'fan challenge' that you had made up as a fun thing to give to the fans who couldn't be at the shows.

"What is it?" You asked, still scrolling.

"Uhhh, a helium singing challenge," Jaime said. "Where we all try to sing our own songs using helium,"

"That sounds fun," Joey looked up at everyone.

"Yeah I like that idea," Meredith nodded.

"Awesome, that's one," You scribbled the idea on a notepad and left some room for any extra information.

There was silence again as everyone looked through Twitter to find another idea. You wrapped your arm around Lauren.

The rest of the cast and crew were either out getting lunch, in another bus or doing who knows what.

"Oh I found-" Joey paused, everyone looked up at him. "Nope, no never mind," He shook his head, prompting everyone to look back at their phones.

"Oh! I found a good one!" You exclaimed. "Oh this sounds so fun, I just don't know if we can do it," You smiled.

"What is it?" Lauren grinned at you.

"A water balloon challenge,"

There was silence.

"Oh come on! That would be SO fun!" You got excited just thinking about it. "We can get everyone involved! Plus it's like stinking hot," You rolled your eyes at the heat. "It's a nice break! We can find an empty park or spot of grass, make up teams, OOH even get team shirts and colours!" You were thinking out loud.

"It does sound fun," Meredith admitted.

"I actually love it," Jaime nodded.

"Team shirts?" Joey looked at you funny.

"Like cheap coloured shirts or something?" You explained.

"No, you're right, that would be really fun," Joey agreed.

"Okay!" You said cheerfully. "I'm writing it down,"

"We can do it this weekend! It's going to be so hot and we have no shows," Lauren said.

"Yeah, that's right, we've got a 4 day break of shows or something,"

"Perfect timing," You grinned.

"Okay what do we need?" Meredith brainstormed aloud.

"Shirts, Water balloons," You listed.

"A park,"

"Probably like baskets, or buckets, to put the balloons in,"

"All noted," You clicked the pen.

"And enough people," Joey warned.

"Oh everyone will love it. We'll just run it past Corey or whoever, and see if we can work it out,"

"And then someone can film it! It'll be really fun!" You said.

"I love it," Lauren nodded.

"Me too, let's do it," Meredith smiled.

++++++++++

"Okay we need two colours,"

The five of you walked into a shop.