|| Jeff Blim x Reader ||

"Hey- Babe, shh! You're going to wake the neighbours!" Jeff hissed, putting a hand on your back.

"No! Don't touch me!" You grabbed his wrist, hopefully making him bruise.

"Ow! Ow! That hurts!" He winced. "Geez, if it means that much to you, I'll fucking do it!" He gave in.

"Maybe if you just said yes in the first place this wouldn't have happened!" You yelled.

This caused him to break into a fit of laughter. You looked at him, anger continuing to bubble inside you.

"What the fuck is so funny?!" You furrowed your eyebrows, pulling a face as to say "Are you kidding me? You're laughing at a time like this?"

"Babe, you know the time right?"

"Fuck yes I know the time," You looked at him. "I'm not that stupid, for your information," You crossed your arms.

"Just making sure you knew it's 3am," He shrugged.

"Now are you going to do it or not?" You stared at him.

"Fine, fine, I'll go do it," He chuckled.

"Yeah, that's what I thought," You huffed as he walked out of the room, stilling laughing at himself.

He came back holding a bowl and a spoon.

"You're ridiculous you know that?" He smiled that goofy smile of his at you.

As soon as you held the bowl, your mood switched.

"I'm aware," You chuckled, taking a spoonful and popping it in your mouth.

"You gotta stop doing that," He shook his head.

"Doing what?"

"Yelling at me because I don't get you ice cream at three in the morning. You're lucky we didn't get any complaints this time,"

"I wanna eat what I wanna eat, when I wanna eat it. I thought you would've learnt that in our entire year of being together," You laughed.

"You're right," He sighed. "Can I go back to sleep now?" He yawned.

"No," You grinned, kissing him gently on the lips as he got into bed.

"Why not?"

"Because you forgot my chocolate syrup," You passed him the half empty bowl. "And refill it while you're there?"

"I hate you sometimes," He sighed, getting back out of bed.

"I love you too," You grinned cheekily. "I'll make it up to you like always,"

"I know you will," He said, walking into the kitchen.

This is literally the most pointless one I've done thus far. It's so short, but I found it cute enough to post. I also just wrote this because it's 3am and I'm craving ice cream.