|| Mariah Rose Faith x Reader ||

oh lord, this is such a long chapter lmao

"So I was thinking," Jon, your best friend of almost 20 years said with a smile on his face as he grabbed both yours and his coffee.

"Oh no," You chuckled. "What's up?"

"What if you came to a TGWDLM rehearsal?" He handed you your coffee.

"Oh, I don't know about that," You shook your head.

"What? Why not?" He pouted as you both took a seat at a table.

"It's your rehearsal! I shouldn't intrude that," You laughed. "Plus I don't know anyone,"

"You know Jeff!" He raised his eyebrows. "Plus, everyone's super nice, they'll love you,"

"That doesn't matter, if they love me or not, if I'm disrupting is the issue,"

"You wouldn't," He scoffed. "We all love new people, we're getting sick of each other,"

"It's been three weeks,"

Jon just shrugs. "Please?"

"Okay, fine," You rolled your eyes. "You promise they won't hate me being there?"

"Promise!" He exclaimed. "Tomorrow then?"

"Yeah okay," You laughed, taking a sip of your coffee.

You got picked up by Jon the next day. He was far too excited, acting as if it was Christmas morning.

"It's just rehearsals plus one person," You chuckled.

"Only my bestest friend in the entire world!"

"You need to calm down just a bit,"

"I can't wait to introduce you to everyone,"

"I'm not a celebrity,"

"Be a bit more happy please, I'm very excited,"

You laughed. "Fine. I'm so very excited to be coming to rehearsals with my bestest friend in the whole wide world: Jonathan Foster Matteson," You said sarcastically.

"Ugh, you're annoying,"

"Love you bestie,"

You arrived at the rehearsal studios, and walked a few steps behind Jon, hoping nobody would realise you existed. Robert, someone you had actually met before was the first person you saw.

"Ah! Y/N, right?" Robert said with a bright smile, looking past Jon.

"Yeah,"

"We've met before haven't we?" He rose an eyebrow.

"I believe we have," You nodded.

"Let's go see everyone else," Jon took you by the wrist, basically pushing past Robert.

"Hi guys! This is Y/N! I hope you don't mind me bringing her today, I thought we might want some extra company,"

"Ayee, Y/N!" You heard a familiar voice. It was Jeff.

"Jeff!" You laughed, greeting him with a hug once he approached you.

"So you know Jeff, you know Robert," Jon said. "That's Lauren, Joey, Corey, Jaime and Mariah," He said pointing to each person as he said their name.

Your eyes finally landed on Mariah. You felt your cheeks immediately turn flushed as she smiled at you warmly.

Everyone went on to do their own thing, whether it be going over lines, tying their shoes or taking a drink. Though Mariah approached you.