|| Joey Richter x Reader ||

this chapter is written for a fem! reader as per request!

"Y/N!" Joey screamed, attempting to sit up on the stretcher.

"Sir, I need you to lay back down," One of the nurses asked.

"No! I need to see Y/N!" He cried, tears streaming down his face.

"Sir, the doctors are going to do everything they can for Y/N. We need to focus on you first," The doctor explained. "What's your name,"

"Joey," He said as the stretcher is rotated into one of the rooms.

"We'll transfer on my count!" The doctor ordered, in which there's a countdown, and Joey's transferred onto the hospital bed. They do all of the regular tests and check-ups to make sure that nothing is in great risk.

"We've likely got a Distal Radius Fracture (wrist)"

"We've got to get him up to surgery,"

"Is Y/N okay?" Joey asked desperately looking up at the nurses.

"She isn't responsive, but they're doing everything they can," One responded. He just closed his eyes and nodded in response.

+++++++++++

A few hours later, Joey woke up unaware of his surroundings.

"W-what?" He blinked a few times.

"Oh good, you're awake," One of the nurses came in. "How are you feeling?"

"My arm hurts, but I'm fine,"

"Meds should be kicking in soon. Everything went well. Thankfully you weren't hurt too much. That was quite a hit," She explained.

"Y-yeah," He agreed. "How's Y/N?" He asked once again.

"She's currently in surgery now. Everything's okay that I know of. What's your relationship with Miss. Y/L/N?"

"I'm her boyfriend, we've been dating for 5 months now,"

"That's sweet that you care so much," She smiled.

"She means the world to me, I couldn't be able to live with myself if she got badly hurt," Tears stung his eyes. He didn't care that the nurse was listening.

"She did take quite a hit. Though mild injuries. Likely a minor concussion and a few broken leg bones,"

"Thank god," He sighed.

"She is still in surgery. They'll make sure everything goes well. Is there any family we can contact? Yours or hers?"

"We're on holiday. And if it isn't too extreme we don't want anyone to fly out here," He explained.

"I see. We'll keep you in here just overnight, then you'll be free to go tomorrow morning,"

"And Y/N?"

"Assuming everything goes well she'll be out of here by tomorrow as well. But we'll have to wait and see,"

"Thank you," He nodded.

+++++++++++

You woke up in an unfamiliar room.

"J-Joey?" You croak.

"Oh, you're awake," The nurse smiled.

"Where am I?" You look around, spotting machines and hearing beeping sounds.

"You're in a hospital. You were in a car crash. Thankfully there wasn't too much damage. Just a broken shin and a minor concussion. You went in for surgery and everything went well,"