|| Wilbur Cross x Reader ||

BLACK FRIDAY SPOILERS (but i'm sure everyone's seen it right?)

you can pretend you're lex (but older) if you want, because I mention a sister, but like, it doesn't really matter

I genuinely don't think this is that good, since I wasn't sure where I was going with this. I don't really know much about Wilbur, or the Black And White in general, so this is a bit iffy.

You quickly put your hood over your head and ran as fast as you could, trying to stay out of sight. It was madness in the mall, though it only took you the sight of a knife to make you immediately bolt out of the door. That meant you left your entire group of friends to fend for themselves back in the mall. It was

too late to go back now, if you went back in you'd get killed for sure.

You turned a corner to find a quiet, secluded area you could hide in. You had no idea where you were, or what you were going to do next, but it felt like the apocalypse. This was exactly why you hated Black Friday. Why your friends had dragged you along to the mall on the busiest shopping day of the year was beyond your knowledge. The only reason you agreed was so that you could buy one of those dolls for your sister. Your sister meant the world to you, and if you could make her happy, you would be certainly content.

When madness struck out, you forgot about the doll and ran. There was no use in getting the doll, you'd just have to get her something else.

You fiddled with your fingers, trying to come up with a plan. Your house was on the other side of the mall, and if you went back there, you'd get killed for sure. Time was running short, and you had no idea what to do.

You took the time to take in your surroundings. It was nice a quiet, but you knew that just a few miles away for pure chaos and madness.

"Well hello naughty list," You heard a deep voice, instantly making you jump. You thought you were here alone.

"Who's there?" You yelled, looking around. You spotted a silhouette in the distance.

"Hello there, Y/N," The raspy voice cooed.

"Stay back. You don't want to mess with me. I just took out 5 people back in the mall so-"

"I don't know if you wanna wanna wanna wanna wanna wanna wanna fuck with me [sorry I had to]," He raised an eyebrow. You were taken back. There was a long pause.

"What do you want from me?" You yelled, finally able to see him clearly. His hair was slicked back, and he was wearing triple denim, with pins on the pocket of the jacket.

"What do I want?" He repeated, tossing an apple in his hand. "I think the question is what do you want," He walked slowly towards you.

"I think you've got it wrong, see you came to me-"

"Listen. Ms Y/L/N. I can give you whatever you've ever desired," He smiled.

"I don't follow," You shook your head backing away. You had an opportunity to run, but for some reason your legs weren't letting you. It was as if you were stuck to the ground.

"Why did you want that Wiggly doll?" He asked, still tossing the apple.

"I didn't want a doll," you shrugged, crossing your arms.

"That's utter bullshit," He said so softly it was barely a whisper. "I know why you wanted a doll,"

"You don't even know me," You looked at him, your cheeks blushing red. The man looked around your age, and you had to admit he was quite good looking despite the odd fashion choice.

"Of course I know you. I know everything about you. And this town of Hatchetfield. And your sister,"

"What do you know about my sister?" You asked curiously.

"Where do I begin?" He chuckled. "Well, we don't have time for that. Now tell me, why did you want that doll?"

"I told you I didn't want a doll," You still resisted.

"You're a tough nut to crack. Fine, you got me. What I want from you is to come with me. Into the black and white. A fwendy-wend of mine wants to see you,"

"Are you high?" You blurted out. "What are you talking about?"

"There's no time to explain. We need a prophet. A ruler. Wiggly must be born, and you were chosen long ago to be the person to do just that,"

"Why me? And why wiggly I-"

"You love your sister don't you?" He growled.

"Of course I love my sister," You scoffed back.

"You want to be adored don't you?"

"Just like any sane person. Adoration is a quality everyone should strive for," You shrugged. "But I'm not going into whatever Black And White you're talking about," You turned to run, but a hand grabbed you pulling you closer to him.

"That wasn't a question," You felt his warm breath near your ear as you tried to break out of his grasp.

"Wiggly can help you strengthen your bond with your sister," He explained. "You just have to open your heart up to his love,"

He put his warm hands on both sides of your head as you felt yourself descending. But you weren't stupid.

"No!" You yelled, breaking out of his grasp. "I must be smarter than you think because this," You pointed to him and then yourself "isn't working,"

"What isn't working sweetheart?" He teased. "Are you breaking up with me?" He grinned. "Maybe I did underestimate you. I'll make you a deal,"

"What deal. I don't even know why I'm still talking to you,"

"You let me take you out, and I'll let you go," His lips slowly tugged into a smirk.

"What, like kill me? I think you missed the point-"

"No, miss 'smarty pants'," He sighed. "Take you out on a date,"

You felt yourself blush.

"B-but I barely know you," You stammered. "And I think you just tried to kill me,"

"I was trying to do you a favour. But since you don't want that. Do me a favour," He flirted. You couldn't lie. It was working. Just something about his voice and demeanour was so inviting.

"So what, there's nothing in it for me?" You pouted.

"You missed your chance babe," He laughed softly. "So what do you say?"

You bit your lip, knowing you were about to make the wrong decision.

"I'll need your number first,"

ew i hate it. this was a request from glutten_free_lasagna so i hope it was ok even though i don't like it that much. the storyline is so loose, but i mean, i hope it's ok