|| Ethan Green x Reader PT 2 ||

are these getting more rusty? i feel like they're slowly getting worse. please let me know your genuine thoughts, and i'll definitely try to get better!

"Agent Y/N? Do you copy?"

"Ethan what are you-"

"Mission get to California is a go,"

"Ethan-"

"Over!"

The line went dead. You just paused, taking in whatever the hell just happened, before laughing to yourself. He was so cute.

Your phone rang again.

"Yo," You smiled.

"I forgot to ask how everything was going,"

"Maybe if you let me speak I could've told you," You laughed.

"I sincerely apologise," He slurred.

"Have you been drinking?" You furrowed your brows.

"No I'm just like this," He replied. "How's it all going?"

"The shop hasn't even opened so I'm just waiting outside the mall. I'll let you know if everything goes to plan," You reported.

"Cool," He responded. "Shit, I have to go now, see ya babe," He said before hanging up.

"Ah! Y/N, there you are!" Frank welcomed you as you stepped into the toy store. "The boxes just arrived, I need you to unbox them,"

Perfect.

"Sure, no problem," You stuffed your hands in your pockets.

He led you to the back of the store, where a massive taped up box was waiting.

"I'd like this on the shelves by 7," Frank ordered, before leaving the room singing and laughing to himself about money, or something, you weren't really paying attention.

"Yeah, we'll see who's laughing at the end of the day," You ripped open the box. "We'll see who's laughing,"

You opened the box to find a stack of Wiggly dolls stuffed in the box. You picked one up and just stared at it. It was odd, that was for sure. And you had no idea why kids wanted it, but nonetheless, you stuffed it into your bag, making sure no security cameras could see you.

"Mall security we got a shoplifter drop that doll!" You heard a voice making you jump instantly. Shit. You'd be caught.

You turned around only to find Ethan grinning goofily.

"Jesus Christ Ethan you fucking asshole!" You pushed him.

"Come on babe it was just a goof," He laughed.

"How'd you even get in here?" You asked him.

"Just came in through the back," He pointed at the back door.

"You really shouldn't be here," You bit your lip.

"We'll be fine. Plus we'll be out of here by this afternoon anyway," He smiled.

"How'd it all go with the buyer? Is it enough?" You asked nervously.

"Originally, no," He shook his head.

"Originally?" You repeated.

"Originally we said 500," He scratched the back of his head.

"And now?"

"Before I know it, there are bidding wars for this thing. We got someone willing to pay 7," He stuffed his hands in his pockets.

"Wow. 7 hundred for a doll?" You laughed at the stupidity.