|| Ethan Green x Reader PT 1||

hi. you can pretend your lex. or be yourself. but this follows some of the black friday plot-ish. i'm sure you can work it out.

"Run!" Ethan yelled as loud sirens were heard throughout the mall. So you did exactly that. You ran. You didn't even know where you were running, but you tried following Ethan and where he was running.

"Hey! You! Stop right there!" You heard a voice, but had no intention of stopping.

"Y/N! This way!" Ethan yelled, pointing at a door. You both ran down a hallway hoping no one was on your tail.

"Fuck! It's locked!" Ethan exclaimed. "They're coming!"

"Can you climb?" You thought quickly.

"I think so?" He looked at me oddly.

"Follow me!" You told him. You wall climbed your way above the cops and landed just behind them, and took off running, hoping Ethan was behind you. Thankfully he had been able to follow you, so you made sure you had the jewellery in your pocket and tried to find another way out.

"Hey, that was really cool back there," Ethan nudged you as you ran.

"Thanks," You smirked, flushing a red colour. Not really paying attention to where you were running, you tripped over a box that was on the floor. Before you hit the ground, you felt an arm wrap around your waist, catching you.

"You good?" Ethan asked, concerned.

"I'm fine," You replied honestly, taking this chance to look behind you. "Quick! Go!"

"There's an open door there!" Ethan motioned towards it.

The two of you sprinted to the door, hoping no one was there to catch you. The door luckily lead to the front of the mall, so you safely got out of the mall and onto the streets.

"Still got the shit?" Ethan asked you.

"Yup!" You replied, opening your jacket, to reveal the jewellery shoved into your jacket pocket.

"Sick," He chuckled.

++++++++++++

"So how much is that?" Ethan asked, inhaling smoke from his cigarette.

You chewed on a pencil, punching in numbers into a calculator.

"Not enough, that's for sure," You sighed, scribbling something on a piece of paper.

"What? That's bullshit!" He snatched the paper to check. Not that he could do the math anyway. "Check again!" He growled.

"Ethan-"

"How much more do we need then?" He slouched on the couch.

"At least a few thousand more," You frowned. "Give me a cigarette," You held out your hand.

He threw you the cigarette packet, you catching it with one hand.

"Lighter?" He threw you that too. You lit the cigarette and inhaled the smoke.

"So what are we gonna do?" You asked.

"I don't know, you're the smart one here," He scoffed.

"Then what's your job here?" You rolled your eyes. "I was technically the one who saved us from the cops,"

"I would've found a way if you weren't there,"

"As if," You scoffed. "I do all the work here,"

"Yeah, yeah, okay," He brought the cigarette back up to his mouth.

"Anyway, ideas," You stood up pacing back and forth to think of more ideas.

"How much are you making at work?" Ethan asked.

"Jackshit," You sighed. "They barely pay me because apparently I'm 'rude to customers' and 'never on time'" You used your hands as quotation marks. "I don't actually pay attention to how much a get, but probably roughly 6 bucks an hour,"

"How many hours do you work?"

"3 hours, 3 times a week,"

"Dude that's nothing," Ethan furrowed his brows.

"Do you even know how much that is?" You smiled.

"It's like, what, 12 bucks?"

"No Ethan-"

"Doesn't matter! Not enough for us to get out of here by next week," He clenched his fist.

"Wait," You paused. "Work," You repeated. "Work! Of course!"

"What?"

"You know that doll that everyone's been talking about? The wiggly doll? Frank wants me to unpack the boxes on the day they come out, which is two days from now! I'll just take one when he's not there. No one will know. Then we can sell it. People will go wild, there are already people waiting in line to get one,"

"You could sell that for a fortune!" Ethan's eyes lit up. "Babe! That's a brilliant idea!" He stood up.

"I know!" You giggled.

"Do you need me to do anything?" He stood in front of you, and put both of his hands on your waist.

"Find someone who's willing to pay enough to get us out of this hell hole," You smiled.

"Sure thing babe," Ethan said softly, before planting his lips on yours. He reeked of the cigarette smoke scent. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and deepened the kiss.

"God we're evil," You chuckled, getting excited, after you pulled away.

"Fuck yeah we are," Ethan high five you, before pulling you in for a hug.

hehe