Give me your opinion s'ils vous plait

What do y'all want in regards to stick in the ass and grumpy pants?  Aka Owen and North.

Do you want them out of them harem?

Do you want them in the harem so long as they follow the plan Sang laid out for them?

Or finally do you want them in the harem but going through even more hoops?  And if so what more do you want them to do to earn Sang back?

I hope I get opinions from those who regularly comment but also those reading but not saying anything. 

Also, reminder that I won't be updating today bc I'm having a life for once.  😅😂

This is what I'm describing for where Sang lives

This is what I'm describing for where Sang lives.  I've been inside there when looking for a new home to rent and loved it.  Alas someone beat me to the punch of renting it so I didn't end up there.  But it's my inspiration for Sang's home.  As I said 5 units attached together.  All separate homes with their own entrances and private back courtyards.  In my story they're being remodeled into one home and the courtyards into one yard so they can have a pool.  It's rather ironic to see in that picture that the building really is for sale.  I didn't know that when writing this story.  😂  Hopes this helps with your imagination since I maybe didn't describe it well.