Chapter 6

Sang's POV

I woke up at 8 AM and began perusing through my closet wondering what to wear to the aquarium. Is this a date? Raven claimed our self-defense class was a date and we did kiss. So is Axel considering this a date? I settled on skinny jeans with a loose, pale, yellow tank with matching sandals. I went into the kitchen and had a bowl of cereal. Marc came out shirtless and stopped to stretch as I drank him in. He wasn't as muscular as Raven or Axel or even the twins. But man oh man his muscles were well defined. 

"Your cereal is going to get soggy if you keep staring instead of eating." Marc said with a wink. 

"If my cereal gets soggy it's your fault. No one should go around looking that good when cereal is in milk." I said. 

"I'll give you a warning next time." Marc said. 

"I'll also accept a kiss." I said with a nonchalant shrug.

Marc eyes twinkled as he began stalking towards me. He caged me in against the kitchen counter. 

"That I can do." He said as his lips descended towards mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my hands went up into his hair. I nipped at Marc's lips and he groaned as he took control and slid his tongue against mine. The kiss began deepening until he pulled away. 

"I think that should be a good morning tradition." I said. 

"I think you're right." Marc said with a huskier voice. 

"Your cereal is definitely soggy now." Marc said peering over my shoulder at my bowl. 

"C'est la vie. I finished most of it." I said as I dumped the rest. I grabbed one of Raven's fruit cups to make up for the rest of the cereal I didn't finish. I handed Marc my phone and asked him to take a pic as I took a bite. Then I sent it to Raven.

Axel's POV

I arrived at her home and knocked on the door and could hear her Sassy barking. Sang opened the door and I took her in looking like sunlight itself. I couldn't help but compare her to Kayli. Kayli was such negative energy and had such a chip on her shoulder. Yes, life handed her a rotten beginning, but life did Sang even worse. Sang came out of it a refreshing breath of air. She came out of it wanting to fight for herself in a positive way. Kayli fought for herself in a negative and selfish way. I just knew that this time my brothers and I were making the right choice this time for our family. It would even grow our team once the Blackbourne team came on board as they slowly were. He didn't mind it as he also got on with the Blackbourne team as does the rest of his family.

"Good morning Sang. How are you doing today?" I greeted her. 

"Good morning Axe! I'm regretting not running mostly from the bundle of energy at my feet." Sang told me. Marc came up behind her and put his hand on the small of her back. I didn't miss that gesture and was pleased. 

"I'll take her to the nearby dog park and let her go nuts." Marc said. 

"She's going to become our baby! Thank you, Rockstar." Sang said as she turned into him and gave him a quick kiss. 

"Are you ready?" I asked. 

"Yep, let's roll." Sang chirped cheerfully. We stepped down onto the sidewalk where we could see the two units moving their furniture out. 

"Looks like all of you will be able to move in by the end of the week like you wanted." She said smiling up at me.

I opened the car door for her, and she got in. I got in on my side and started the car.