Chapter 30

"Winter break is finally here!! Hallelujah! I've survived my finals for this semester." I sang out as I came home from my last class. I took a moment to admire our holiday decorations. I had the guys hang glittery snowflakes from our ceiling among other decorations like our tree. But the glittery snowflakes were my favorite part. The light hits them just right. I met my men in the family living room and asked who was going to help me pick the boys up from the airport tonight.

 "I'll come help pick my brothers up again." Sean said. 

 "Are all of you excited to see how the Cajuns do Christmas? Papa Noël? I can't wait to show you. It's pretty fun. I've been spending my Christmases with Lana since I met her my Freshman year." I said. 

 "I'm excited to learn about a new culture." My sweet Corey said. 

 "Kota and Victor both are too. I can't wait for Meanie to hear Cajun and not understand what they're saying but knowing it's a form of French." I said with a giggle. Brandon gave me a kiss. 

 "I gave her the cure before you could Doctor Perv." Brandon said with a wink.  

"That's my thing! I'm the doctor!" Sean said affronted making me giggle some more. This time Corey kissed me. 

 "All cured!" he said. 

 "This is just rude Pookie. Come here." Sean said. 

 "Guess you'll have to chase me on my run with Sassy if you want to give me that cure." I said with a giggle as I darted to my room to change into my running gear. I can finally run in the afternoon/early evening now that winter is here. I won't die in sweltering temperatures and humidity. After I changed, I grabbed Sassy and met with Axel for our run.

"So what's on the itinerary?" Axel asked as we ran. 

 "They haven't really been able to see much of the French Quarter, so we'll do that tomorrow. We went once but it was only a partial day because I had to go to work so you can only see so much of the Quarter. Silas and Nathan haven't seen it at all. Birthday night doesn't count because they only saw Bourbon St at night and drunk. Plus it's all decorated for Christmas!! Then at night we'll check out all the lights. Celebration at the Oak, Miracle on Fulton St, take the streetcar down St Charles with all the mansions decorated. It'll be so romantic. Then the next day is Christmas Eve so we'll drive to Opelousas to see Papa Noël and the bon fire on the river. Spend Christmas day with Lana and her family. Then come home and just do whatever we want. New Years Eve we'll go back downtown to see the Fleur De Lis Drop and watch the fireworks over the river. Then my boys will leave me again." I said with a pout. 

 "Are you really already pouting when they haven't even arrived yet let alone left?" Axel asked. 

"Hush you or Luke and I will plot many a things against you." I said with a wink. 

 "You wouldn't!" Axel said in mock horror. 

 "Only time will tell, better watch yourself." I said with a shrug. Axel shuddered at the look in my eyes.

The boys flight arrived late at night, so they were too exhausted for much but were also hungry. We took them through Raising Canes before returning home. We ate and then crashed.

Sex incoming in 3, 2, 1 Meanie and Pancake style...

 I woke the next morning in ecstasy as Gabriel was between my legs and Luke was circling my clit with his mouth at my breast. I hadn't even been awake for a minute when I was already coming. 

"That's one hell of a way to say good morning boys." I said breathlessly. 

 "Oh Cupcake we're only just beginning." Luke Said. "So am I." I said with a smirk. I rolled Gabriel and straddled him.