Chapter 21

The next morning Axel and I went on our usual run. As we ran through Audubon Park, I couldn't help but glance over at the pond remembering the evening before. I smiled as I remembered the romantic evening.  

"What are you thinking about?" Axel said as he caught my dreamy look. 

 "Yesterday Sean took me on a picnic right there at that pond. Then as the sun was setting, we danced well into the night. It was so romantic." I said with a dreamy sigh. 

 "Ok. The pervy doctor has game. And yep definitely going to have to figure out your schedule so that rest of us can have a chance at a real date. I know I get more time with you like Marc does but this isn't the same as that date with Sean." Axel said. 

 "Yes, being woken before I'm ready definitely doesn't equate to romance." I teased. Axel rolled his eyes as we continued running. When we got back, he reminded me to keep my phone ready so that I could leave at a moment's notice.

I showered and got ready for the day. I had brought home some of the muffins yesterday just in case I needed them. I wanted to be prepared for the DA returning before I left. I would have the muffins as my excuse for being there dropping them off to my boyfriend on his first day. I told Axel to have Raven grab them before leaving to get me and Axel nodded. I left for school then. I had my bugging stuff fit discretely in my school bag so that again wouldn't need explanation.

"Hey girl hey." I sang out as I sat next to Lana with my food and coffee. 

 "Do you even need that coffee? Seems like you got that good dick from your energy." Lana said giving me side eye. 

 "Girrrrrl. You have no idea. Three times Lana. He made me come three damn times in one session. If that's not the best physical a doctor has ever given, then I don't know. But that's not everything! The date he took me on was the MOST ROMANTIC I've ever been on. Not that I'm surprised because he's a romantic." I said with yet another dreamy sigh. 

 "Damn. I don't even have any other words. Three? Damn." Lana said. I just giggled. We finished our breakfast in silence probably both thinking about sex.

My class before lunch was almost over when I got the alert that it was go time. I packed my stuff away and quietly left class. That's the lovely thing about college is you don't need to say anything or need a pass. I jogged to the car park where my Big Bear was waiting. I hopped in and he took off before I had my seatbelt on. I shook my head as I secured the muffins before they were ruined. He got me to the DA's office within minutes. I put my backpack on and grabbed my muffins. Then I confidently walked into the office building. I got on the elevator and took the elevator up to the DA's floor. I went into the DA's area and Corey gave me the ok nod which meant I could go into the office.

I went in and made quick work of bugging the phone and then bugging the office itself so that we could hear what happened in meetings off the phone. Then I surveyed the office and picked out the best places for a couple cameras and put them up. Then I left the office and walked over to Corey. 

 "Did you get access to his phone?" I whispered in case anyone came in. 

 "Yep. All I had to do was get my phone near it. Didn't even need to touch it." Corey said with a smile. 

 "So sexy." I murmured as I cast him a sultry look. Corey stood up and positioned me against the desk when the DA showed up earlier than he was supposed to. Which is why I had, my explanation for just such a scenario. 

 "Oh hello, who do we have here Corey?" The DA asked. I knew it was the DA from his file that included his pic that the Academy sent us. 

 "This is my girlfriend Sang Roberts. Sang this is our DA Anthony Bianchi." Corey introduced us. I stuck my hand out and shook the DA's.