Chapter 20

"Up and at 'em Sunshine." Axel said. I felt Corey's arms tighten around me. 

 "I used to like running and then you turned it into a chore." I grumbled. I felt Corey's chest against my back as he chuckled. 

 "I think we need a family meeting on dividing my Hacker's time up. Between you and Marc we only have 2 days with her for dates. And Raven usually has her on Monday's so then it becomes one day." Corey said. 

 "That's fair. We'll have a meeting tomorrow." Axel decided. 

 "Ok, you heard him Hacker. Up and at 'em." Corey said giving my butt a smack. 

 "Who is this man in bed with me? What happened to my sweet Corey?" I whined as I got out of bed. 

 "You forget that I'm naughty Corey in bed my sweet Hacker?" Corey teased. I blushed in front of Axel who was smirking at our interaction. I removed my tank and sleep shorts in front of them. I smirked at the lust darkening both their eyes and I sashayed to my dresser. I bent over slowly as I pulled my undies up ever so slowly. 

 "Someone is playing with fire." Axel said. 

 "She'll get burnt if she's not careful." Corey answered. I stood up and looked over my shoulder and winked at them both. 

 "Je ne sais pas. You wanted me out of bed Core. Shadow you wanted me to go running." I teased in a sultry tone and Corey climbed out of bed.

(I don't know in French.)

Both men began stalking towards me. I could feel the thrill running through me. Axel stood in front of me and Corey behind me. They both began kissing my neck on opposite sides while their fingers trailed all over my skin. Soon both of them had a hand in my panties. Axel thrust two of his fingers into me while Corey thrust a finger into my anus. Corey kept pace with Axel, and I could feel myself on the brink of coming when they both stopped. 

 "Ok get dressed so we can go run." Axel said with a devious smirk as he left the room. 

 "I'll be waiting here in bed when you get back my little Hacker." Corey said with an equally devious smirk. I just stood there stunned. 

 "Better hurry Hacker. Don't want to see how else Axel could tease you, do you?" Corey asked from the comfort of my bed. I pouted as I dressed and threw my hair into a ponytail. I grabbed my arm band and phone. I put my earbuds in my ears to listen to music. I refused to talk to Axel on this run.

After my run I was still grumpy as I went to shower. Corey got into the shower and made up for earlier. So at least my sweet Corey was back on my good side. After getting clean I got ready for school. I grabbed my stuff and left in a rush. I wouldn't have much time with Lana if I didn't hurry. I text her and she said she'd have my coffee and food at our spot, so it was one last thing for me to do. Once I reached our bench under our tree, I grabbed my much needed coffee. 

"Cutting it a bit close, eh?" Lana teased. 

 "What can I say? I was having a fun morning." I said unrepentantly. 

 "I'm jealous." Lana said with a drawn-out sigh. 

 "It won't be long until fall break and you can go home to get some from your Beau." I said. I caught her up on my weekend as I gobbled up my breakfast and she filled me in on her own. 

 "So the pervy doctor is finally here, huh?" Lana asked. 

 "Yep, we have a date this evening. I can't wait." I said. 

 "Then he's going to give you a physical tonight?" Lana asked with a raised brow. 

 "He fucking better." I said with a giggle.