Chapter 35

I was so excited because everything was coming together. I'd finished my major at Tulane and graduated as Valedictorian of my program. My dad lived in Lafayette with Miss Adelaide and they'd both attended my graduation. He had retired as a doctor before my graduation to make sure he was living here in time. He joined the Academy council here in New Orleans so now he has a pretty free life with only the Academy as his concern. I put together a business plan as my graduation project, but my plan is for real. I plan on presenting it to the guys once my whole family is together. I can't wait for the next chapter and adventure in our lives to begin. I'd already discussed it with team B and Sean, but I hadn't discussed it with my Toma guys, terrible two, or Silas and Nathan. I was just so happy with everything that was to come for all of us.

The boys were done their graduations as well and were en route to me at this very moment. All of my boys even the terrible two. I was listening to Bouncing off the Walls by Sugarcult since it was fitting as I was almost literally bouncing off the walls with my excitement. 

 "Sunshine would you calm down already. You're about to bounce through the wall and we put a lot of work into our home! You're even more hyper than Sassy and she's a pup!" Axel said but amusement was sparkling in his dark, sexy eyes. 

 "Moy malen'kiy kotehok is playful." Raven said as he tossed me a ball of yarn. 

 "Big Bear. I'm not a literal kitten!" I said giggling. 

 "Ah, ah, ah Pookie-" Sean began but was cut off my Corey kissing me. Corey winked at Sean. 

 "All cured Dr. Pervy." Corey said. 

 "This has got to stop. You guys can't keep stealing my thing with my Pookie. Get your own thing!" Sean said with his hands on his hips. I really did love how our family has come together so far. They've blended so well, and I had every faith that the terrible two would acclimate into it as well.

My phone chirped and I ran around the room squealing. 

 "THEY'RE IN THE UPTOWN NEIGHBORHOOD. THEY'RE ALMOST HERE!! TIME TO MAKE ROOM FOR THE MOVING TRUCK!!" I shouted loud enough to wake the street. But not really because damaged throat, duh. 

 "How much sugar did you give her Marc?" Brandon asked. 

 "Hey, I'm no longer the only one with a sweet tooth in this house. Dr. Perv has one as well with his apple pies. Soon there will be Luke too." Marc defended himself. 

 "No sugar Harley. This is my own natural high." I said excitedly. We exited and got into our vehicles right when the truck turned onto our street. We moved so it could park in front of our home. The guys had the rest of their furniture in storage back in Charleston for when we eventually upgraded to a bigger place to accommodate future kids. Ahem, ahem. Way in the future. I'm only 21 y'all! I know this is the south but I'm not from down here. I'm not popping babies out yet! I've got adventures to be had!

I finished parking my car a block away and then literally ran back home. I was in time to see Grumpy Pants climb out of the moving truck as he'd been the one driving the big beast. I kept running full speed at him before wrapping him in a hug. 

 "Grumpy Pants!! Welcome home!! To a new beginning!" I said. I know he's shocked by my enthusiasm when he hasn't repaired things with me yet but what can I say? I'm so hyper I can't control myself. I didn't wait for him to respond before running to Luke. 

 "PANCAKE! MY BELOVED CHOCOLATE CHIP PANCAKE YOU'RE FINALLY HERE!! SO MUCH MISCHIEF TO BE HAD!" I exclaimed pulling him into a Silas worthy hug as he chuckled. 

 "I'm happy to be here too Cupcake. We're going to cause so much trouble together. I love you too." Luke said while returning my hug. 

"Oi. That's why I fucking call her Trouble and now it's Double Trouble. Now get in my fucking arms Trouble." Gabriel said. I jumped into his hug causing him to fall back a step and chuckle.