Chapter 18

Today was the day I'd fly to Charleston to bring my love home with me.

 "You'll be back here by Sunday evening, right?" Axel asked. 

 "Barring anything happening on the road we'll definitely be back here earlier than that. We plan on stopping in Mobile on Saturday. Mobile is only like 3 hours at the most from here so we'll be here early on Sunday. Stop worrying your pretty little head." I teased Axel. 

 "I will worry my extremely handsome head over you. You're my Sunshine. Nothing is allowed to happen to you." Axel said. 

 "I will text with updates often. I promise my Shadow." I said. 

 "Shadow huh? I can see that. A Shadow cannot exist without light. I exist because of you my Sunshine." Axel replied.

After my jog and shower with Axel which may or not included shower sex, I got ready for school. (It definitely included a romp in the shower with Axel.) I felt all this nervous energy. I wanted my school day to fly by so I can see my loves again. Also, hopefully not bump into any exes before I'm ready because I had a plan for our when they come to see me. Seeing them sooner would ruin it. I put my bag for the trip where Raven would see it. He was supposed to pick me up from school to take me to the airport. I grabbed my bookbag with my schoolbooks and laptop then I left for school.

I met for breakfast with Lana per our ritual. "I can't wait to meet the pervy doctor so that I can give him a piece of my mind and make sure that him and the other guys don't fuck this up again." Lana said as she viciously stabbed her fork into her food as if it was the pervy doctor himself. I laughed at the violence with which she was eating her food. 

 "Save that for the other four." I said. 

 "Oh I will. But I'm still saying something to the pervy doctor." Lana promised. 

 "I hacked Mr. Blackbourne so I know all the guys will be arriving this Thursday. So they'll be at my shows next weekend. You can have at those four. I unleash you into the wild! Just don't hurt the innocent bystanders." I told her with an evil glint in my eye. My Toma guys don't know I did that. Shoot my other guys don't either. Though I have been practicing a few songs with Marc that he didn't know so that I could perform them with him when the Blackbourne guys are their witness it. I laughed evilly. 

 "Going to share what the evil laugh is about?" Lana asked. 

 "Oh just the performance I have planned for those four." I said as the evil glint in my eye grew brighter. 

 "Ooooh girl I cannot wait." Lana said rubbing her hands together.

After my classes finally finished I all but ran to where Raven was waiting. He saw me bulldozing towards him and opened his arms wide. 

 "Moy malen'kiy kotehok!" he called out. So I used my momentum to fling myself into his arms. 

"Big Bear!" I said before kissing my mighty bear. 

 "Let's roll Big beloved Bear!" I said.

 "I drive not roll." Raven said. 

 "Da, same." I teased him. Raven opened my door and took my bag from me.

 "Moy malen'kiy kotehok use my words against me." Raven grumbled. 

 "Don't be a grumpy Big Bear." I teased.  Raven then started the car and began to drive crazy. The first time had shocked me but now that I thought about it and honestly, he drives just like any New Orleanian. Which brought pleasant thoughts to me about North seeing the way everyone drives here.