Chapter 5

The boys arrived early to remove the furniture from what is now Marc's room. They came back with his stuff and began helping him put his furniture together while I cooked them breakfast. Once the furniture was together, they joined me for breakfast. They left after breakfast and I went to help Marc with his unpacking. Around lunch I heard a knock at my front door.

Gabriel's POV

We were all excited to see Sang but Sean was still sleeping. Kota wouldn't let us wake him. He finally woke up after 11 am and began getting ready. Then we left for Sang's place. We knocked on the door and waited for her to open. We could hear a dog barking from inside and an angel's voice asking the dog to be quiet. Then the door opened and there she was as beautiful as ever. 

"Trouble." I said as I wrapped my arms around her.  

"Hey, let me hug her too!" Luke whined. Before anyone else could say anything, we heard a man's voice from inside her apartment asking who was at the door. I let go of her and stepped back. 

"Oy! Who the fuck do you have in there?" I asked. At that moment a man we very much recognized stepped up beside her at the door. 

"What are you doing here?" Kota asked confused. 

"We knew your team relocated after Kaylie but didn't know it was to here." Sean said. 

"Yep, we own these units. The rest of my team will be living in them by the end of the week." Marc said. We all knew what he was saying. He was laying claim to OUR Sang.

Sang's POV

I looked my exes over and they looked rough. It wasn't even all of them. "Where's the rest of you?" I asked. 

"We didn't tell them we found you or that we were coming here. They didn't fucking deserve to know since this is all their fucking fault. Fucking idiots." Gabriel said. I was fine with that. 

"Marc will you be fine on your own while I take them to lunch?" I asked. 

"Yes, I can hold down the fort and take care of our Sassy." Marc said winking at me. I smiled and hugged him. Then I grabbed my things. 

"Come along boys." I said and led them towards St Charles. I figured we might as well be tourists. 

"Where are we going?" Kota asked. Before I could answer I was wrapped in another hug. 

"Cupcake, I've missed you so much." Luke said. I hugged him back and felt tears in my eyes. 

"I missed you too Pancake." I said. After he let go, I was then wrapped up in Sean's arms. 

"Pookie. I barely survived without you." Sean said. 

"I can tell. It looks like you need help carrying those bags." I quipped trying to make light the situation.

I took them on the streetcar into downtown and to a restaurant on Decatur St in the French Quarter to eat. After our orders were taken, I asked the boys to tell me what they came here for. 

"Sang you need to know the boys that wanted to break up with you were in the minority. It was only the four who aren't here that actually wanted to break up. The rest of us didn't and we wanted to mature the relationship we had. We trusted you when you said you were ready. It's not their fault. It's mine. I saw Mr. Blackbourne as our leader so even though I didn't want to breakup with you I sided with him which put them into the majority. So Victor, Luke, Gabriel, and Sean all fell in line or risk breaking up the family. Which frankly happened anyways. It's us vs them. When we do missions, we do it in groups us or them. You were the heart that held us together. We don't work without you. Sean doesn't do any missions anymore. All he does is work at the hospital. Overworks at the hospital. 3 days ago he actually passed out because his exhaustion is so bad. I forced this vacation so he can get rest and we could reunite with you. I guess we hoped it wasn't too late." Kota said.