Chapter 32

Since my boys got here, I've had a new running group which Sassy was just loving. Everyday Sassy and I ran with Axel, Silas, and Nathan. My daily run is how I started my New Years Eve. Gabriel and I had hit up the after holiday sales to find the perfect New Years Eve outfits for all of us. Gabriel was giving them out now that we were back from our run and that is how we dissolved into this mess. All the guys were arguing who will get the New Years midnight kiss with me. I mean all of them will get a kiss, but no way would all of them get it right at midnight. So they were arguing over who gets the first kiss. I couldn't believe this idiocy. I was just sitting on top of our island swinging my legs back and forth watching the idiots.

I had tried to get their attention to no avail. I had grabbed my guitar before climbing up on the counter, so I began strumming the opening notes to Taylor Swift's New Years Day and began singing. By the end of the song they were still arguing. 

 "I'll take Sassy to watch the Fleur de Lis drop by ourselves and she'll be my midnight kiss. How about that?" I said with a shrug. The boys stopped arguing then. 

 "Oh so that you'll hear?" I said in an annoyed tone. Earlier I had yelled as loud as my damaged throat would allow to no avail but now saying that in a regular tone they hear. 

 "We're sorry for that Sunshine." Axel said looking quite contrary. 

 "Welllllllllll, while all of you were arguing I had solved the problem. I put your names into this bowl and now I'll draw. The order that I draw your names in is who will get the first kiss. Then before you argue of who gets the next kiss I'll just keep drawing and it'll go in that order." I said. 

"See gentleman, problem solved. Go ahead Sunshine." Axel said.

I pulled a name out and so it went. Victor, Brandon, Kota, Luke, Axel, Sean, Corey, Raven, Gabriel, Silas, Nathan, and Marc. 

 "And that's the order fellas. So Sunshine what do you plan on doing in Charleston for the last week of your winter break?" Axel asked. 

 "Oh just spending time with my dad and my besties. I suppose the boys too." I said with a mischievous gleam in my eyes. I totally had more planned than just that. I was going to be teasing the other two. Y'know just a little revenge. 

 "She's up to something." Kota muttered. Luke and Gabriel were just grinning like evil madmen. 

"I feel relieved now to see that look and knowing it's associated with Charleston so we're safe." Axel said.

Gabriel as always got me ready for our night out. I was wearing a disco ball dress as that's what's appropriate for New Year's Eve. I was thankful that Gabriel allowed me flats. I was able to find the perfect ones to go with the dress as they were silver and sparkly and no heels, we found came close. Victory! Point Sang, Gabriel zero. I looked in the mirror and had to hand it to Gabriel. This was the best eye makeup job he's done yet. He did a silvery smokey eye. The silver was definitely popping on my lids. Gabriel left to get ready and I twirled in front of my full length mirror watching the disco ball skirt of my dress flutter around my thighs with the light reflecting off.