Chapter 13

As expected, Axel woke me up too early so that we could go running. I didn't bother with complaints because I knew he wouldn't let me out of it. I glared at him as I grabbed my running gear and headed into my bathroom. I changed, washed my face, and brushed my teeth. Then I threw my hair up and exited my bathroom. Axel was looking amused which made me roll my eyes. I grabbed my phone and saw that I had a lot of texts from yesterday during my date with Brandon. I never checked it when I got home because I'd fallen asleep. I replied to each one and when I got to the one from Sean, I saw it was good news. Yesterday he'd heard back from the doctor office here with a job proposal. He'd accepted it and he'd now be partners with another doctor there. I was glad he had a job for when he got here and wouldn't have to keep looking and or start up his own. I let him know how happy I was for him and sent him a selfie of me blowing him a kiss. Then I slid my phone into my pocket and was ready to go.

"Where's my kiss?" Axel said from where he was leaning against my wall. 

"I don't know if the person who wakes me at the crack of dawn deserves a kiss." I said in a teasing tone. Axel stalked over to me and picked me up. On reflex I wrapped my legs around him as he pressed me into my wall. He met my lips with a punishing force and forced them open. I moaned as I was turned on by this side of him. I began kissing him back with the same force he was applying. After he was done thoroughly kissing me he said, "Ok, lets go running." Just like that he left my room while I stared with my mouth hanging open. Is he a robot I thought to myself. I would have thrown down on my bed then and there without objections if he tried to take it further. 

"Are you coming?" I heard him call out from the front door. 

"Not now I'm not." I mumbled to myself in a grumpy tone.

"I think we're going to need to get our bedrooms sound proofed." Axel told me conversationally as we headed towards St Charles. I found myself blushing hotly. 

"Yes, that is a good idea." I said. 

"I was ready to throw down back there, but I don't think that's how Marc wants to be awoken." Axel said with a wink in my direction. 

"Oh good you aren't a robot after all." I said. Axel stopped and pulled me against the front of him. He took my hand and placed it on his very hard penis. 

"Nope Sunshine, definitely not a robot. I definitely felt our kiss." He whispered into my ear. I just stared up at him with wide eyes and my lips slightly parted. He smirked and kissed me then let go and continued walking towards St Charles while I just stood frozen. 

"Are you coming Sunshine?" He called back to me. 

"Not yet I'm not. Hopefully soon." I replied as I caught up to him. He laughed and winked at me.

Once we got home, I headed straight to my shower for a very cold one. I definitely needed to cool off from that run. The run is the exact and only reason for my very cold shower. Once I was done, I perused through my outfits and decided on a cute pink and cream sundress. When I left my room Marc was waiting for me. 

"I decided to wake up early enough for our morning kiss tradition and I didn't get to see you at all yesterday." Marc said with a pout. I giggled as I approached the sofa that he was sitting on. He pulled me on top of him my legs going on either side of him. 

"We need to make this one extra hot to make up for the missed one." He whispered into my ear. He began working his way from my ear down my neck and then along my jaw. I swallowed hard as he reached my lips. Then he flicked my upper lip with the tip of his tongue before sucking on my bottom lip. I moaned and opened my lips up for him and we began kissing. Marc bucked his hips up into me making me moan louder. We pulled apart panting.