Chapter 4

Bright Sunday morning I left for the rescue center to pick up my new dog. They got back to me on Wednesday with the approval, so I went on Thursday before work to fill out the official adoption papers and paying the adoption fee. I had the harness and leash for Miss Sassy Pants already with me for her use. Alicia was outside with Sassy already waiting for me. I got the harness on her and attached the leash. Sassy was so excited as she jumped on me and was giving me kisses. 

"Thank you so much for doing this for me Alicia." I said with a grateful smile. 

 "Of course. We'd do anything for our animals. Thank you for adopting her." Alicia said. 

"You're welcome. Enjoy your day off!" I said as I got Sassy in my car. 

"You too!" Alicia said as she got into her car. I was already in my running clothes as I drove home with Sassy. 

"Are you ready for our first run together Miss Sassy Pants?" I asked my new pup. She just gave me a puppy grin before sticking her head back out the window. When I pulled up in front of my home Axel was already waiting for our run. He opened Sassy's door and got her leash as I got out. 

"So this is your new family member, Sassy?" Axel asked. "Yep!!" I exclaimed excitedly. 

"Nice to meet you Sassy." Axel said as we began walking towards St Charles. 

"So how is the inquiry into purchasing the units I live in going?" I asked. 

"Done. The landlord accepted my proposal, and everything cleared on Friday. I talked two of the units and offered them different places to live at the same rental rate. They agreed and are packing to move probably as I speak. If it's ok with you some of the guys will come by tomorrow to remove the bedroom furniture from Marc's room and begin moving him in. We'll put it in the storage unit we already have." Axel said. 

"Yeah, that will work for me." I said. Once we began jogging, we quit our chatter. Sassy was a so-so dog for jogging. Sometimes she'd stop us a lot to smell things but other times she'd keep up with us.

Kota's POV

Dr. Green passed out from deep exhaustion on Friday. I stepped up to be the team leader our team needs and forced him to take the week off. I had Victor hack Dr. Roberts and he found Sang. I felt bad about it but enough was enough. We weren't telling the other four. I forced Dr. Green to take a vacation and booked our flight to New Orleans for Sunday night. Victor booked an AirBnB home that was two streets from Sang. We only had this week since our classes would start back up at college as well as for Sang from what we saw from hacking his phone messages with her. I couldn't wait to see her. I know all the boys were excited. Gabriel couldn't quit talking about her hair. He was anxious that some other hairdresser had ruined it.

Toma Team POV

"RAVEN. You know we need to fit actual food into our fridge, right? What is with the surplus amount of fruit cups in the fridge?" Brandon yelled at Raven. 

"Freeze Brandon. No big deal. Our little birdy will eat it all." Raven said with a smile. 

"I think you mean chill. And no I won't chill. This is too much!! She won't eat that much, and YOU AREN'T OFFERING HER A FRUIT CUP." Brandon said. 

"Da, same." Raven smirked. At that moment the doorbell rang. 

"I'll get it!" Corey said. Corey was excited to meet Sang but also nervous. Two of his family were already into her and what if she was like Kayli or wasn't interested in him? He pulled himself together and opened the door. He looked down to see an adorable, little, blonde looking up at him with big, green eyes.