Part 77

The next voice on the other end of the phone was that of Invisiralé, “Hello Arthur, what do you want?”

  “Hello Invisiralé, I was hoping you could do a number plate check for us?”

  “I don’t think I can but Cybot is good at that sort of thing. I’ll put him on.”

  She handed the phone over to Cybot, “Uh, hello,” he coughed as he continued munching his BLT baguette while speaking.

  “Hello, Invisiralé said you may be able to do a DVLA number plate check for us?”

  “Well, I can hack into the DVLA.”

  “Oh no, that sounds a tad illegal.”

  “I was joking really, yes I can call up the DVLA records of the owner.”

  “That would be spiffing.”

  Cybot held his hand over the mouthpiece and sniggered, “He said spliffing,” to the other junior members who chortled. He then sat at his laptop and did some freakishly fast typing. “Ok I’m in, what is the number?”

  “W1ND UP, it is a Ford Fiesta.”

  Cybot typed it in, “It is owned by a Mister Ree.”

  “Mister Ree? Is that a joke?”

  “No.”

  “What is his first name?”

  “Sorr.”

   “Sorr? Sorr Ree? Are you joking again?”

  “No. Also previous owners are Pro Blem, or Professor Blem, and Hime Joking.”

  “I think the criminals are having a laugh with the DVLA. With that last one I do not think you say Hime but Himee, it is Jewish. What is the address for Mister Ree?”

  “Sardinia Street, that sounds like the London address of the embassy building for Emperor Imperator.”

You can buy Up and Away on the Kindle from America

http://tinyurl.com/c36z62q

or the UK

http://tinyurl.com/bsrfxbd