Part 20

"You'll have to take us to see them," said Squiz.

"Er, I don't know if they have finished yet."

"Finished?"

"I told them they had to tidy up the club room. It was a mess. They might not have finished yet."

"Well, let's go see," said Squiz.

With, Lee, Fawh, Arianne and Squiz went to see the youngsters.

CHAPTER THREE

The Junior club room was still a mess. There was rubbish on the floor, books, magazines, video game packets and clothes over the chairs and table. Invisiralé looked embarrassed. "I'm so sorry. I did tell them to tidy up."

Atomic Pimple, dressed in a purple, black and gold bodysuit was threatening Retro Boy, dressed in 70's flares, an Afro wig and a tank top, with his atomic pimple. The pimple was attached to his chinstrap and he had both thumbs poised ready to squeeze, "You'd better not do that again or you'll get it."

Retro boy was holding both hands up, "Help me Cybot."

Cybot just looked at them and got back to his video game.

"You lot," shouted Invisiralé, "We have visitors."

Pimple and Retro stood straight, Cybot paused his game.

"I thought I told you to tidy up?" she bawled.

"We did," said Retro Boy, "We took the rubbish bin outside, I accidentally dropped it on Pimple Head's foot and he started to threaten me."

Atomic Pimple brought both his thumbs up again to his pimple and looked at Retro Boy.